Green Valley Senior Care Home

Reviews of Green Valley Senior Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Green Valley Senior Care Home

March 05, 2022

By Raenna

I did an in-person tour of Green Valley Senior Care Home. I wished the representative would have been a little bit more personable. I walked myself through the home pretty much. I wished the administrator or the owner would have been just a little bit more talkative on his own in regards to talking about the residential facility and his experience and whatnot. There was a couple in there prior to me, and he seemed like he was talking to them quite often, and so that's why I felt like, 'That's a little odd.' Then also he mentioned that he didn't have an application when I asked him for one, and I'm thinking, 'Who has an open house that isn't prepared to hand out an application?' The home itself was nice. You could tell that it was a nicely maintained home, but the indoor where the actual beds were looked a little cold. It didn't look homey. It didn't look like somewhere where I really want my aunt to stay. It looked like a facility almost and not so much homey, even down to the comforters that they were using and the pillows. It just looked very not thought-out. I love the home itself. It did seem like the administrator would be very hands-on with the residents. I asked him about his experience, and he just seemed like a good-hearted person, like he was in it for the right reasons. I do appreciate that. I was shown a dining area, and it looked OK. It looked nice. I would like to eat there; it looked fine. It was well lit and roomy. The facility was nice. It was well groomed. The outside was nice and clean. The lawn was kept. It was a clean home. With the comforter that they're using and the fact that there's not any rugs, it looked very cold and un-homey-like. They could add maybe some throw blankets, more plush comforter set, and add personal pictures. The staff also mentioned that typically they will go outside if they want some fresh air back in the patio. They had a lot of games, which also was a turn-off because there wasn't a lot for the residents to do. Not that a lot of seniors like to do a whole lot, but it would feel good to know that they're going to have options rather than just going outside to take a walk.

December 27, 2021

By Lavender1967

We visited a couple homes looking for a place for mom during the holidays. Green Valley Senior Care Home definitely stood out! It was very beautiful and spacious- private rooms were very large. Even the shared triple rooms had plenty of space for more. The home is spacious yet cozy. The staff was nice and courteous too. This place is going on our short list of our interested homes. Hope to be back! Will definitely refer others

Memory Care Reviews for Green Valley Senior Care Home

Questions about Green Valley Senior Care Home

What programs or activities does Green Valley Senior Care Home offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We have yoga mats for our outdoor meditations and stretches. Our outdoor furniture are under shaded patio. We have lots of games, books, puzzles, video offering such as (Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Disney+). There’s always something to do and somebody to talk to at Green Valley Senior Care Home.

What transportation services does Green Valley Senior Care Home offer to assisted living residents?

Private transport not regularly offered but arranges can be made in case by case situations

What makes the chef or dining program at Green Valley Senior Care Home exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Three delicious meals made fresh and with high quality ingredients. We mash fresh potatoes, we give fresh fruits (4-5 different type at a time) and supply fresh veggies.

What safety features or security measures does Green Valley Senior Care Home offer to assisted living residents?

All exit doors to the outside and garage are motion sensor chimes. Each of our outlets are also night lights. The house is cozy yet secure

How does Green Valley Senior Care Home keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Through text and call updates. We even send family pictures of their loved ones.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Green Valley Senior Care Home during daytime and nighttime hours?

1 caregiver per 2-3 residents during the day. 1 caregiver to 4 residents during the evening. Most large assisted living facilities are 1 caregiver to 5-6 residents.

If Green Valley Senior Care Home accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Dogs may be able to visit backyard

What programs or activities does Green Valley Senior Care Home offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

We offer multiple possible activities everyday to ensure everyone has a chance to stimulate their mind and enrich their lives.

Our caregivers assess residents’ health and cognitive functioning throughout the day, everyday.

How does Green Valley Senior Care Home keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Through regular preferred communications such as calling, texting, or emailing. Personal family interaction is encouraged

Describe the neighborhood around Green Valley Senior Care Home. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Quiet and safe residential neighborhood. Lots of families that have been in their homes for over 10 years. Neighborhood is mature but serene. Great for walks.

Photos of Green Valley Senior Care Home

• Check

• State Licenses: 10419-AGC-0

About Green Valley Senior Care Home

gvseniorcare.com

Green Valley Senior Care Home is a licensed Level 2 Care Facility that specializes in caring for those who need help due to the effects of aging or illness. We can also assist individuals who need Dementia and Alzheimer's care. Our facility is located in a quiet and secure neighborhood of Green Valley Ranch adjacent to MacDonald Ranch. Our beautiful home comes with everything a family needs to feel safe, secure, and at peace.

Green Valley Senior Care Home offers a cozy yet spacious residence for 10 individuals. Our open concept home offer the option of a private room, shared double room, or shared triple room. Resident to staff ratio will never exceed 3.3 to 1, enabling our caregivers the time to dedicate to our residents' physical care as well as emotional care needs.

At Green Valley Senior Care home, we treat our staff and residents like family- with patience, dignity, and respect. If there is any way we can improve your individualized care, please inform our manager.

Map of Green Valley Senior Care Home