Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home

Reviews of Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home

August 07, 2021

By Lily3838

Compared to other homes that I’ve recently visited, Tender Loving Home has full amenities and higher quality care, which are the keys for my decision to place my mom. Exceptionally spacious facility/ room that I have ever visited! During my tour with the owner, Leo, who is very thorough, the facility has impressed me with their cleanliness and attentive staffs. I have witnessed their staffs being very patient and attentive caring for a bed bound patient while I was there! For my 87 year old picky mom who needs 24/7 care, I had visited many other facilities , but in general those places are not clean and staffs were not friendly! I am definitely sending my mom to Tender Loving Home as I feel the monthly fee is very reasonable for all that the home provides.

Memory Care Reviews for Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home

Questions about Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age of our community is 62 years old and our residents enjoy everything from arts and crafts, reading independently, playing the piano, enjoying one of our many fish tanks, playing card games, and enjoying movie nights together.

What programs or activities does Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We are thrilled to engage our residents in live music therapy, art therapy, pet therapy, karaoke nights, and game nights.

What places are near Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Our home is a short drive away from supermarkets, restaurants, gyms, and Craig Ranch Regional Park.

What makes the chef or dining program at Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We have an experienced and passionate in-house chef that sets our weekly menu to satisfy all of our residents' cravings! No bland cafeteria style food will be served here! Our gourmet menu spans dishes including savory Asian stir fried noodles with chicken and fresh veggies, delectable herb crusted chicken, and creamy mushroom ravioli. We also accommodate special diets with a physician's written order.

What safety features or security measures does Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home offer to assisted living residents?

Our home is equipped with a connected alarm system, back up battery operated alarm for each exit door, and CCTV monitoring system in the common areas. All rooms are also equipped with a manual call button that residents can use to request caregiver assistance. All restrooms and showers are equipped with handrails.

How does Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Our owner and administrator strive to build strong relationships with our residents' families communicating openly and frequently about their loved ones and their care.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home during daytime and nighttime hours?

We have 1 caregiver staff on duty for every 4-5 residents depending on their level of care for the daytime and overnight shifts.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

What safety features or security measures does Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home provide to protect residents who wander?

How does Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Describe the neighborhood around Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

We are located in a quaint residential neighborhood. All properties on our block are 1 acre properties so there is plenty of space for our residents to enjoy within the parameters of our home.

Costs for Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home

Photos of Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home

Services and Amenities of Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home

• Housing Extra: Assisted (Shared) $3,000. Assisted (Private) $4,500. Memory Care (Shared) $3,500. Memory Care (Private) $5,000

• Pets: Case By Case

• State Licenses: 10202-AGC-0

About Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home

tenderlovinghomelv.com

With a 24-Hour Awake Staff, Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living provides all the comforts of home (and then some), in one place, for one all-inclusive monthly price.

• Individualized quality care in a luxury home environment with a fully state certified to provide care for assisted living and memory care
  • Concierge-level of care for one all-inclusive monthly price. No hidden fees or costs
  • Experienced administrator and caregivers providing unmatched 24/7 care
  • 9,000+ sq ft home sitting on one acre, centrally located in North Las Vegas in a quiet residential neighborhood
  • Private & shared fully furnished 350+ sq ft suites with ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets - Large flat-screen TVs in each suite equipped with cable TV & high-speed internet access
  • Gourmet and nutritious home-cooked meals and snacks by personal chef

Other Services & Amenities include:

• Medication management
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Personal grooming
  • Assistance with transferring
  • Laundry & cleaning services
  • Daily recreational & social activities
  • 82” & 75” flat-screen TVs in common areas with comfortable recliner seating
  • Upright piano for all to play & live music
  • Massage chair to relax
  • Courtyard oasis with zen garden, shaded seating, walking paths, BBQ, fruit trees, & organic garden (under construction)
  • Open to family & friends to visit
  • Pets welcome on a case by case basis

You are not alone. Caring for an individual requiring 24/7 attention can have a tremendous impact on you and your family's lives. Being realistic about when it's time to seek additional help is key to everyone’s well being. Our goal at Tender Loving Home is to assist you in maintaining a rich relationship with your loved one while providing a safe, caring, and enjoyable environment for them all day, every day.

Map of Tender Loving Memory Care & Assisted Living Home