Monarch Group Home LLC

Payment options

• Check

• State Licenses: 5742-AGC-15

About Monarch Group Home LLC

Monarch Group Home LLC is a privately-owned entity. We take pride in taking care of your loved one and have been doing so since 2009.

We are located on a quiet street in Northwest Las Vegas, and are close to a number of shopping centers and local attractions.

In order to maintain a close, loving family environment we house only 10 residents.

We provide 24-hour access to staff, 3 quality meals per day along with snacks, housekeeping services, laundry services, medication management, assistance with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living), all utilities, and cable TV.

Our goal is for your loved one to feel at home. The transition can be a hard one, but we will make it much easier on everyone involved.

Map of Monarch Group Home LLC