Desert View Senior Living

Desert View Senior Living (702) 333-4346

Reviews of Desert View Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Desert View Senior Living

November 15, 2015

I went to Willow Creek for my mother-in-law. The facility seemed fine and nice, but it was more money than other places I visited. For the price, it wasn’t anything better or worse than the other places. It seemed smaller, more closed-in. They only had one unit available.

May 06, 2015

By Donna106486050

We liked Willow Creek at Buffalo. If and when we eventually moved my mother-in-law down here, we will probably go with that facility because of the location. It was a small facility. We liked the personal care because it is a small facility. However, it would all depend on availability at the time we needed it.

May 03, 2015

By Bruce25

I think the staff at Willow Creek is terrific. They're very kind and considerate, and they're aware of each of their patients individual needs as far as we can tell. My dad has a large family, so we all come from different directions and show up at different times; as far as people dropping in and seeing how things are being run, they're doing a pretty good job. There were a couple of times when they left him unshaven, so we got on them about that, because if left on his own, he would rather not shave, clean, or take a shower; that only had to happen once, and the rest had been fine. I think it’s very high-end and very well taken care of; it’s immaculate. The food is great, and they take great care of the family members. They are very friendly and welcoming. I just think that it’s a five (out of five) star facility.

April 23, 2015

The way the facility looks, the way the staff look, and the residents’ attitudes are the reasons we choose Willow Creek. They seem to be happy and willing to talk. They had a wide variety of activities every day. Mom has a wonderful room and is very comfortable.

March 30, 2015

My friend ended up moving to Willow Creek. I think the rooms are very small, but other than that, it seems fine. Her daughter got her the cheapest room -- which is like a junior suite -- and she has one of those big power wheelchairs so in the living room, there’s only enough room for a recliner and her wheelchair. Their dining room was small, but they have 2 different feeding times which is good because not everybody wants to eat at 4 o’clock; they eat early. I looked at one of their calendars, and I saw different outings they had, and they have activities going on inside.

March 27, 2015

I'm in Willow Creek now. It's very clean; they have a maintenance guy. The staff is very good, very helpful, and very nice. They have a lot of staff, and they do a good job of looking after people. They have bingo and a lot of entertainment. Some outside people come in and entertain us. Kids come around; they like to be with the old people, and they're very good. They have a lot of activities here. They can keep you busy all day if you want.

February 23, 2015

Willow Creek is good. They have what we’re looking for, the price that we like, and an area that we’re happy with. The staff was OK, and the rooms were fine. Everything is fine, and they seemed to be confident individuals. It is specific to our needs.

January 19, 2015

By Frank35

My only complaint here at Willow Creek at Buffalo where I am currently living at is their food. It’s OK, but definitely not gourmet food. It's institutional, and I think they need to improve their food. Their dining area is fine, but my room is tiny. I have a microwave and a refrigerator. I was rehearsing today for our choir as we have to put on a little performance for the Christmas dinner. We also did stretches in the drama club. We also have bingo. They also take people to casinos and shopping. Monday through Wednesday, they take the residents to their doctor's appointments. The staff is absolutely wonderful. They are very helpful. The staff is the highlight of the place.

January 06, 2015

By Kathryn11

The Willow Creek Memory care was very clean, and the food was excellent. The rooms were very nice, and the entertainment director was very good, but the staff was not as attentive to the people as they should be.

July 02, 2014

The staff is taking very good care my daughter's mother-in-law. We are very happy with the move. She seems to adapt very well with the place. The rooms are beautiful. The facility is maybe four or five years old so everything is bright and nice. My daughter has tasted the food and I heard no complaints. They have excellent security there!

May 31, 2014

By MaryAnn8

Willow Creek knocked me off my feet. It was phenomenal and beautiful. It was done very well. It was a very rich looking place. It was like walking into a five-star hotel. There was a lot of cherry wood in the décor. When you walked in, there was a great big sitting area with a great big fire that was on. The dining room really impressed me because it had linen tablecloths and linen napkins. It was set up beautifully, set up like a nice restaurant. The staff offered lunch, if we wanted to have lunch, but my brother said "No," so we didn't. They had a thing set up on the side for the morning. I guessed it was like a breakfast bar where people could help themselves to breakfast. Then, they switched it over for lunch. They had a salad bar for the whole day, and she said they changed it up three times a day. There were also some fruit in there, so if people wanted a healthy snack, then could have it anytime in the dining room. I was exceptionally pleased with the visit. The one thing that disappointed me was the price. There was a price for the basic services, but then for every little thing that needed to be done, they added a price on to it. They said they evaluate them when they come in, and every three months, they evaluate them again.

Costs for Desert View Senior Living

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 8809-AGC-0

About Desert View Senior Living

desertviewseniorliving.com

Whether you are looking to simplify your life or need a little assistance with day-to-day tasks, assisted living at Desert View offers you a variety of options to fit your needs. Desert View Senior Living offers so many facility features and services at no extra cost. Our apartments include an abundance of great amenities and a large range of customized services. You will find a wide variety of activities for every individual at Desert View. Our monthly activity calendars are packed from morning to night with activity options.

SERVICES:

• Social and educational programs
  • Active recreational programs
  • Scheduled transportation
  • all utilities, including cable, except telephone
  • Weekly housekeeping services

AMENITIES:

• Elegant community dining room
  • Private dining room
  • TV Room
  • Tastefully decorated lounges with fireplaces
  • Activities room
  • Respite Services

At Desert View Senior Living, you will find a warm, dedicated staff committed to creating a community you will be delighted to call home. With no buy-in fees and a convenient month-to-month lease, our residents have flexibility and freedom should their needs change.

Map of Desert View Senior Living