Richmont Village

Reviews of Richmont Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Richmont Village

October 11, 2016

By Diane332241

Richmont Village is the one that we went to. My parents actually love it, and we all love it. My mom actually put a deposit there. She really wanted to go there, but they decided that she didn’t know if she was ready to leave her home. But Richmont Village was wonderful. It’s brand new, it’s absolutely beautiful, and we love it. The apartments were spacious. We had a free meal in the dining room, and the food was delicious. The people that we met that work there were all very courteous and very professional. We just like everything about it.

Independent Living Reviews for Richmont Village

May 22, 2017

By marilyn303501

I liked Richmont Village and could afford it. They had some apartments with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, although I really don’t need two bedrooms. They also had a storage room that goes with the apartments plus a larger one in the basement you can pay for. I have a lot of yarn I would like to have in a storage room. Each of the individual apartments had its own little cubicle that you can put a lock on. I can take my dog, so that was a big plus, too. The kitchen in the apartments was fantastic. It had a refrigerator, a stove, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a garbage disposal all in the apartment. Most other places don’t have all of these appliances. They had a van or a bus that will take you to your doctors’ appointments. There were certain days that they go to the doctor’s office and certain days that they go to the grocery store.

April 13, 2016

By Don122854150

Richmont Village was a newer place that will open up its assisted living and memory care facility soon. It was one of my choices for my mom. I really liked the personnel because they sat down and talked to me, asked me a lot of questions, and got a lot of history about me and my mother. Nobody else did that. I liked them a lot, but their assisted living facility just wasn't ready yet.

Questions about Richmont Village

What transportation services does Richmont Village offer to assisted living residents?

We offer 3 transportations per resident per month to help with doctor appointments, errands and other appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Richmont Village exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We offer 3 home cooked meals each day served restaurant style in our dining room. There is no assigned seating.

What safety features or security measures does Richmont Village offer to assisted living residents?

We offer a secured entrance to the building, a 24 hour personal safety pendant for when assistance is needed,

Costs for Richmont Village

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: in process

About Richmont Village

We would like to extend a personal welcome to you. We realize you're here because this is a new chapter in your life. The time has come to search for a place where you can live independently and yet, find all the security and comfort you need. We know the place you ultimately choose must be the best. You've worked hard to get to this chapter of life and you deserve nothing less.

It is our desire to provide an environment that relieves the stress you may feel from living alone. Great food, friends close by, entertaining things to do, a private apartment to call your own, and a caring staff of people always available if and when you need us. To live the RIchmont Life is to live a lifestyle entirely focused on our most important concern: YOU. With a full heart, we welcome you to Richmont Senior Living.

Bellevue is Nebraska's oldest community and the third largest city in the state of Nebraska. Bellevue is located in eastern Nebraska next to the Missouri River. It also conveniently borders the city of Omaha, home of one of the world's finest zoos, several art museums, Opera Omaha and the Omaha Symphony.

Map of Richmont Village