Richmont Village

Reviews of Richmont Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Richmont Village

March 06, 2017

By Denise302736

Richmont Village is very new and reminds me of a hotel. It's nicely decorated. My father-in-law is on the 1st floor. The staff is very nice. The rooms and the units are different sizes and I like the size of the unit that he's in. It has a kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator, but since he doesn’t cook, he has meals provided. I particularly like the activity schedule for the residents. It’s a varied program that includes day trips, visiting musicians, and has a lot going on.

October 11, 2016

By Diane332241

Richmont Village is the one that we went to. My parents actually love it, and we all love it. My mom actually put a deposit there. She really wanted to go there, but they decided that she didn’t know if she was ready to leave her home. But Richmont Village was wonderful. It’s brand new, it’s absolutely beautiful, and we love it. The apartments were spacious. We had a free meal in the dining room, and the food was delicious. The people that we met that work there were all very courteous and very professional. We just like everything about it.

Independent Living Reviews for Richmont Village

September 29, 2018

By Kathy

I liked Richmont Village a lot, I thought it would be ideal for my sister. She could be independent, and if she got worse she can go into assisted living. The apartment was nice and it wasn't too tiny. They had a nice dining area, and they had several different living options and an apartment available. It's not as expensive and seemed to be a good value for the money.

August 21, 2017

By Dee

I sent a deposit for Richmont Village. We liked it; the staff seemed very nice, and the people were very friendly. The rooms were a nice size, laid out very well, and had ample closet space. Plus, there's room if she wants to put in a washer and dryer. It's clean and well maintained. The location is going to work very well for our convenience, and there are nearby places Mother can drive to. They had two shopping trips a week, and a weekly outing to a restaurant. Mother liked this the best.

May 26, 2017

By bl211847

Richmont Village is really a great place. Everybody is very friendly, helpful, and welcoming. They have all kinds of activities, like shopping, trips, and bingo games. The layout is very convenient and nice. My apartment overlooks a courtyard. It is closed in by the building, so it is secure, and I like that.

May 22, 2017

By marilyn303501

I liked Richmont Village and could afford it. They had some apartments with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, although I really don’t need two bedrooms. They also had a storage room that goes with the apartments plus a larger one in the basement you can pay for. I have a lot of yarn I would like to have in a storage room. Each of the individual apartments had its own little cubicle that you can put a lock on. I can take my dog, so that was a big plus, too. The kitchen in the apartments was fantastic. It had a refrigerator, a stove, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a garbage disposal all in the apartment. Most other places don’t have all of these appliances. They had a van or a bus that will take you to your doctors’ appointments. There were certain days that they go to the doctor’s office and certain days that they go to the grocery store.

April 13, 2016

By Don122854150

Richmont Village was a newer place that will open up its assisted living and memory care facility soon. It was one of my choices for my mom. I really liked the personnel because they sat down and talked to me, asked me a lot of questions, and got a lot of history about me and my mother. Nobody else did that. I liked them a lot, but their assisted living facility just wasn't ready yet.

Questions about Richmont Village

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

We do monthly training as well as another 4 hours (minimum) in dementia training.

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Richmont Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Richmont Terrace Assisted Living Residents average in age from their 70's to100+. All our Residents like different things, a popular activity is our different entertainment, happy hour, and different baking and crafts.

What programs or activities does Richmont Village offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We have a wide variety of life enrichment activities at Richmont Terrace, we get to know our Residents' likes and wants for activities upon moving in. Also at any time, we encourage them to reach out to our Life Enrichment staff when they want new items added to our calendar.

What places are near Richmont Village or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Depending on how much you like to walk, we have several restaurants and also a nail salon close to the community.

What transportation services does Richmont Village offer to assisted living residents?

We offer 3 transportations per resident per month to help with doctor appointments, errands and other appointments.

What makes the chef or dining program at Richmont Village exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We offer 3 home cooked meals each day served restaurant style in our dining room. There is no assigned seating.

What safety features or security measures does Richmont Village offer to assisted living residents?

We offer a secured entrance to the building, a 24 hour personal safety pendant for when assistance is needed,

How does Richmont Village keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Richmont Terrace would reach out directly to the Residents #1 contact either via phone or email, then that loved one can communicate to the rest of their family. We also let families know information via Facebook when appropriate.

If Richmont Village accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We welcome pets at our Richmont Campus, we have some outside space for dogs to enjoy, anytime your pets are outside your apartment, we ask they be on a leash.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

At Richmont Terrace all our staff receives ongoing monthly training on varying topics relevant to what we do to meet the needs of our Residents. It can also include changes to procedures, as well as changing regulations. In our Memory Care community, we would do the above training as well as another 4 hours yearly that are dementia-specific.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Richmont Village. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Richmont Village Independent living has a varying age group Residents in their latter 60's to Residents that are 100+.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We would have a variety of shopping, restaurants, coffee shops, and a nail salon/spa in the immediate area.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Richmont Village has organized?

Some of the off-site events we have been to are Zoo/Aquarium trips, Glass Church, shopping, visits to sister communities, theatre trips, etc.

What transportation services does Richmont Village offer to independent living residents?

We offer personal transportation to our Residents, please call to schedule that with the concierge desk at your convenience.

What makes the chef or dining program at Richmont Village exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We have a seasonally changing menu, that includes a variety of scratch-made cooking favorites. We have a weekly menu that your welcome to pick up anytime.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a number of different areas to enjoy: lobby with a baby grand piano for music events, community room, billiards room, coffee shop, wellness room, theatre, chapel, office space, puzzle areas, library, sun porch, shop space (woodworking, project space), beauty/barber shop, & country store.

What safety features or security measures does Richmont Village offer to independent living residents?

Our entrance doors are work on a key fob system, as well as a system that can call a specific Resident if you visit after hours.

We have an outdoor dog run area, as well as many places to take a walk. We ask that all pets be on a leash while outside your apartment.

What safety features or security measures does Richmont Village provide to protect residents who wander?

Providence Place Memory Care @ Richmont Terrace is a secure community, it is key card access only to keep our Residents their safe and secure.

What programs or activities does Richmont Village offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

We offer a variety of programming activities for our memory care Residents, this changes with our Residents' likes and tastes as well as when engaging them. The better we know our Residents, the better our programming is customized to what they enjoy.

An assessment is completed 30 days or less prior to moving in, and then upon a change in condition. Our Director of Healthcare is happy to chat about this in more detail at your convenience.

Costs for Richmont Village

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: in process

About Richmont Village

We would like to extend a personal welcome to you. We realize you're here because this is a new chapter in your life. The time has come to search for a place where you can live independently and yet, find all the security and comfort you need. We know the place you ultimately choose must be the best. You've worked hard to get to this chapter of life and you deserve nothing less.

It is our desire to provide an environment that relieves the stress you may feel from living alone. Great food, friends close by, entertaining things to do, a private apartment to call your own, and a caring staff of people always available if and when you need us. To live the RIchmont Life is to live a lifestyle entirely focused on our most important concern: YOU. With a full heart, we welcome you to Richmont Senior Living.

Bellevue is Nebraska's oldest community and the third largest city in the state of Nebraska. Bellevue is located in eastern Nebraska next to the Missouri River. It also conveniently borders the city of Omaha, home of one of the world's finest zoos, several art museums, Opera Omaha and the Omaha Symphony.

Map of Richmont Village