Risen Son Christian Village

Reviews of Risen Son Christian Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Risen Son Christian Village

March 20, 2013

By Keith Callaway

Risen Son Christian Village is one of the highest rated facilities in our area but I wouldn't recommend it at all. On the surface, the place had wall boards or base boards missing. Aside from that, they really didn't have enough staff to care for the people. There are a few good nurses who work there that try, but as for the management, if you're not a wealthy person that can pay through anything and everything, they really don't care about you. As an example, my mother-in-law was not placed in the memory care unit because they didn't accept her Medicare/Medicaid.

June 28, 2012

By Kay F

This beautiful facility provides outstanding care in every way - compassionate, dedicated staff, careful oversight management of patient health, transit to local stores and medical appointments, and many social, cultural and spiritual opportunities. Discussions with staff are always positive and caring. Our family feels blessed to be part of the Risen Son community.

March 06, 2012

By bunny2

My father-in-law was a resident here for a short time. The facility buildings and grounds are appealing. The inside seems a bit dark and chaotic. The staff didn't seem very attentive or caring in the evening. I believe this may be due to the younger CNAs that typically work that shift. The day shift seemed much more experienced and caring. Some of my father-in-law's items were lost in the short time he stayed there. No one seemed too concerned about this or tried to assist us in locating the items. The food seemed well balanced and nutritious. It was difficult to contact the staff via telephone. There were definitely good and not so good in regards to this facility. The assisted living portion of Risen Son seems like a very nice facility. The residents that I spoke to in that area of the facility seemed to be very pleased and happy to be there. Overall, my father-in-law's experience at Risen Son was ok.

About Risen Son Christian Village

Risen Son Christian Village is a senior living provider in Council Bluffs, Iowa that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Risen Son Christian Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Risen Son Christian Village