St Peters Manor Care Center

St Peters Manor Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of St Peters Manor Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for St Peters Manor Care Center

January 24, 2015

My sister is staying in the St. Peters Manor. She has as an amputated foot and a wound that doesn't heal. I'd say the place is quite good. It seems always clean. Once in a while, you notice some odors. But that's a constant battle I know in that kind of place. She's been in several nursing homes. It's one of the nicer places that I've seen her in. They seem very knowledgeable and very caring.

December 22, 2014

By dianecap

My mother has been in this facility for over a year now and the care has been exceptional. It is an older home and not 'fancy' looking but in my opinion, the decor is something my mother can relate to. There are daily activities for the residents and occasional field trips as well. The nurses and aids are available anytime of the day or night to speak with and family can also be there anytime of the day or night.

May 18, 2012

By AM1243

I found the staff to be friendly and caring. The facilities are not decorated very warmly or inviting. It would be nice to see more activities planned for the residents to keep them busy, and enjoying life to the fullest extent.

June 29, 2011

I have visited this facility while attempting to find short-term care for a family member recovering from a serious illness. Even thought the facility appears welcoming - there were many negatives presented during our visit. The facility did not have private rooms available and does not allow visitation after certain hours. Also, there was a set menu schedule will little to no variation. I would not suggest this facility for a more active resident.

Services and Amenities of St Peters Manor Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About St Peters Manor Care Center

St Peters Manor Care Center is a senior living provider in Saint Peters, Missouri that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact St Peters Manor Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Peters Manor Care Center