Clarendale of St. Peters

Reviews of Clarendale of St. Peters

Assisted Living Reviews for Clarendale of St. Peters

August 08, 2021

By Steven

I found Clarendale of St. Peters and I moved in last week. I liked the facility and the staff. They're helpful and very concerned about what I wanted. I have a one-bedroom apartment, it's very comfortable, and it's fine. The food is very good, the living atmosphere is quiet and comfortable. They have a daily activity plan, they take us shopping, and they have coverage for medical transport.

Hi Steven, thank you so much for your positive comments about Clarendale of St. Peters! We are glad you chose to make Clarendale your home.

June 27, 2021

By Shirley

My friends are very happy at Clarendale of St. Peters. It's very clean, and it's fairly new. I think it's a year old. The staff are very friendly, accommodating and very helpful. They said the chef quit, and they don't feel the food is as good as it was. They hired someone new now, but they have to train for a couple of weeks before they're working there. I think it's gonna get better now that they hired someone new. They play bingo. They have get-togethers, and they play cards. They keep them busy and entertained. They have a variety of things to do and you could pick and choose. It's just too expensive. As soon as we saw it, they knew that they would like it. There was an apartment for them, and they're very happy there. It's a lovely apartment.

Shirley, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to see you soon!

April 07, 2020

By GA

Clarendale of St. Peters hasn't been opened yet, but it's beautiful. The exercise area and the amenities were topnotch and state-of-the-art. The sales personnel that I spoke with was wonderful. The rooms were extremely spacious, beautiful, well done, and well thought out. The chef seemed nice. They had courtyards that were designed, so that memory care residents can get outdoor spaces and not feel like they're being watched.

Independent Living Reviews for Clarendale of St. Peters

August 18, 2021

By M

We liked Clarendale of St. Peters a lot. I think it's very nice. They have it laid out very well. The apartment was great. The only thing about it is that it didn't have the nursing home connected with it.

Thank you for your feedback! Our community is well-connected in the area to local hospitals and we have partnerships with local skilled nursing communities to ensure seamless transitions if and when necessary. We would love the opportunity to serve you or a loved one in the future. Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

March 19, 2021

By Mike

I visited Clarendale of St. Peters. The facility was nice, it was new, and the people were nice. It just all boils down to cost, and the only people who could probably go to Clarendale are wealthy people. They have a lot of amenities. They have two bedrooms with two baths. Everything is nice, new, clean, and pretty. I don't have anything bad to say about the look of the place. The entire time, I liked everything I saw except the cost. It just floored me when she said I could get an apartment for $3200 a month. I only encountered two people, and both were very nice.

Thank you for your feedback, Mike. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed what you saw at Clarendale of St. Peters. As part of the monthly rent, we do ensure there is significant value and a high level of service incorporated into the cost. We would be happy to speak further regarding your experience and explore options that might be available to support the cost of senior living. Don't hesitate to give us a call and we would be happy to help. Thanks!

October 26, 2020

By Mgoette

I visited Clarendale St. Peters this morning and was incredibly impressed with both the staff and the community as a whole. Everyone I encountered was warm, friendly and welcoming. The building was beautiful and clean. Great experience overall!

June 25, 2020

By MFITZGER

I met with Stephanie to tour the facility and discuss options for a family member. All of the staff was very kind and helpful. The facility was 1st class. We will definitely be visiting again when it gets a little closer to the time of making a decision. Stephanie is very knowledgeable and made us feel welcomed and was due diligent in answering all of our questions. I would definitely recommend Clarendale and the staff there.

We are so glad you had a wonderful experience and felt so welcome. We are here to help if you need anything else!

Memory Care Reviews for Clarendale of St. Peters

April 23, 2020

By Dieseldog

Out of all of the communities I visited the Clarendale by far has the best memory care program. Best decision we ever made!

So happy to hear! Our team is the best - we love providing exceptional experiences for our residents!
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

• Tennis Courts

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

About Clarendale of St. Peters

Clarendale of St. Peters will be the area's newest senior living community to offer a continuum of care including independent living, assisted living and memory care all under one roof. Rich in services and casual comfort, Clarendale of St. Peters will focus on "connected living" - helping you stay engaged with friends, family and community. Plus village-style retirement living is conveniently affordable with easy month-to-month rent and no entrance fee.

Our all-encompassing ideology based on the simple belief that people deserve choice, control and flexibility in their lives.

Map of Clarendale of St. Peters