Rivertown Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Rivertown Ridge

Independent Living Reviews for Rivertown Ridge

April 30, 2020

By Linda Jo DKKK

In July of 2019 when my husband and I decided to move back to the Midwest to be near our adult children, I began searching the internet. Rivertown Ridge immediately caught my eye, so I contacted the sales office. Meredith was very kind, patient, and helpful in answering my many questions. In August, we sent in a deposit. One of the best decisions we’ve ever made. Unfortunately, my husband passed away while we were still in Florida, but the genuinely friendly staff at Rivertown Ridge made the move an easier adjustment for me. My apartment, the dining rooms, and common areas are wonderful! There’s a variety of activities, but no one feels pressured to participate. The location is ideal with shopping, hospitals, doctors, and restaurants nearby. I’ve made several new friends here and am so happy to be a resident at Rivertown Ridge.

January 15, 2020

By Dolores

Rivertown Ridge is a really nice place. They have their own laundry in every room, and they do housekeeping and linens biweekly. They have activities in different parts of the facility. The staff was awesome and did a really thorough job. The rooms are beautiful. Even the assisted living is really awesome. It's open and you have a view in the back or you can have a traffic view in the front. We really liked it. The apartments for independent and the assisted living are mixed together, and the memory care is on the second floor, but it's all in one building. They have a pub where you could get your breakfast or your lunch and a fine dining room for meals at night. Meals are included in the rent.

Costs for Rivertown Ridge

Photos of Rivertown Ridge

Services and Amenities of Rivertown Ridge

• Fee Structure Extra: Memory Support Is All Inclusive

• State Licenses: Pending

About Rivertown Ridge

OPENING LATE 2019

A new active senior living community is coming to Grandville/Wyoming, Michigan! Rivertown Ridge was designed for seniors who seek resort-like services and amenities with the convenience of a built-in support system. Our goal is to help people maintain their independence while providing a variety of fun-filled physical, mental, and social opportunities.

The 10-acre campus is nestled in the heart of the 120 acre Rivertown Park neighborhood. It offers independent living, assisted living and memory care apartments for seniors, featuring a variety of floor plans. We combined exquisite living spaces with the beautiful outdoor landscape to create the ideal active retirement setting. A two-mile walking path surrounds the community so residents can remain active outdoors.

Services & Amenities:

• Recreational activities and programs
  • Regular access to craft and activity rooms
  • Community room for relaxation and entertainment
  • Gathering spaces throughout the community including an outdoor courtyard and patio
  • On-site movie theater
  • Neighborhood community center
  • On-site Wellness Center
  • Exercise room and fitness classes
  • Personal trainer
  • Outdoor walking path and gardening areas
  • Neighborhood pool
  • Resort-style dining
  • What Makes Us Special

Nurtured by neighbors while surrounded by neighbors: Our community is part of the Rivertown Park Neighborhood. Our residents will enjoy the services that senior living communities provide while being part of a greater community of neighbors.

Map of Rivertown Ridge