StoryPoint Rockford

Reviews of StoryPoint Rockford

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Rockford

October 17, 2017

By princess323232

This is an amazing community with an amazing staff.

July 17, 2017

By Karen

My aunt is in StoryPoint. It's brand new last year, so it's very nice. The rooms are very nice, and everything is accessible. People are really friendly and encourage her to eat. They're very good with her. It's a very nice place with a lot of activities available.

July 17, 2017

By Loving Daughter

StoryPoint was brand new, and it was an excellent place. They had independent care to higher levels of care within the same place. The decors were absolutely incredible, and the entire place was beautiful. My husband and I said it was like a cruise ship on land, but it was not inexpensive. There was nothing to complain about it, but the 2-bedroom units had a very long waiting list. The other pluses about that place was it was right next door to a beautiful brand new Meijer, and there was a brand new health facility being built right next door. They were extremely proactive in supporting the residents to stay involved in the community. The day that we were there, the women's group decided to do a pub crawl through downtown Grand Rapids. These people may be old, but they were still young at heart, and it was a delight to hear that.

June 06, 2017

By evelyn468125

StoryPoint was very nice and better than the other place we visited. They were all very friendly; everybody introduced us to everybody including all the workmen that happened to be there. They have a circular area that has a small store, a bistro restaurant, and a pub. Their dining room was set up very nicely. They have a salon and everything; it is very nice there. We looked at a 1-bedroom, and it was very nice. It has a kitchenette and its own bathroom. They have a lot of activities, and they have a shuttle that takes you to whatever church that you want to go to, takes you to concerts, and whatever.

November 30, 2016

By Kathy835446

StoryPoint was a little expensive. We had dinner there, and it was lovely. It was definitely gourmet; you can order off a menu, it had good service, and it was excellent food. The rooms were lovely, they had nice angles to the room, it had high ceilings, and everything was new and fresh. There was no problem getting around in a wheelchair. The staff seemed very nice, and they had a beautiful memory care area

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Rockford

By Faith E

The rooms are very adequate and give enough room for the things we want to keep and use. The staff is really the best part of living at StoryPoint as they are so very caring, friendly, helpful and accommodating. They make living at StoryPoint very agreeable. My favorite activity at StoryPoint is the Book Club which meets weekly and discusses a book we are all reading. WE have a very good staff member to lead this group and encourage us. I also very much enjoy the entertainment, singing, etc. that our house mother, Sandi, gets for us; she is the best! As for the meals, I would like to pay for just what I want to eat and not have to order more than I can eat as I do not like to waste food. I would like for us to be able to customize our meals to our preference more and not be charged for more then we can eat. We need more"down home" cooking rather than gourmet cooking.

By Rockfordonly

We moved to StoryPoint March 8, 2016 because my husband was very ill and we needed to be close to family. He passed two months later and there was never a doubt in my mind about whether to stay or move. Sold a home in Florida and a condo in Spring Lake and am now in the same two bedroom apartment we moved into here. It is a combination of wonderful people, staff, and a whirlwind of activities that keeps me here. Also, I feel so safe and secure here. I am almost 76 and don't see me moving. It is an A Number 1 place to be! Judy Walsh

By Whitefoot1

My husband and I went to visit eight different places. I just wasn't happy with any of them. When I first visited StoryPoint I was ready to move in. They have wonderful staff, activities and entertainment. The food is great! I can't say anything else other than it is a wonderful place to live.

By Trigger2

I think StoryPoint is a very welcoming place. I enjoy the activities and staff are very friendly and helpful. I have met a lot of new people and have made many new friends. Pat

By MINER1

I enjoy living at StoryPoint in Rockford. The staff, activities and meals are great. I like meeting new friends. I recommend StoryPoint to anyone who is looking for a wonderful retirement home. Margaret

December 14, 2018

By Tanto

There is always some party or function going on. I was able to accompany my mother on one such adventure. We had a hell of a good time during Oktoberfest. Afterward I can honestly say I sleep peacefully at night knowing that shes in a good Christian community staffed by genuine Staff that actually care.

December 12, 2018

By K.Land

Other

Amazing place, beautiful, walk in and you will feel the great energy and life!! Staff is always smiling and engaged, residents too! If you get a chance to taste the food do so. No odors except for deliciousness.

Memory Care Reviews for StoryPoint Rockford

Costs for StoryPoint Rockford

Photos of StoryPoint Rockford

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Rockford

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AH410359749

About StoryPoint Rockford

StoryPoint is more than just an innovative senior living community - we’re a pioneer in the field. For people considering Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Care, we offer the very latest advances, not only in technology, but in our approach to your life experience. At StoryPoint as well as at our sister company Independence Village, we believe in celebrating each resident as an individual and fostering the continuance of their emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our 35 years’ experience working and living with seniors has resulted in a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. Every staff member in our community is committed to providing our residents with the best experience in each interaction they share, no matter how small or significant. It’s this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart from other communities and makes our culture so special for both our staff and our residents.

Map of StoryPoint Rockford