Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care

July 27, 2021

By Jeff MW

The facility is nice and clean. The layout is conducive for senior living. Activities for the residents take account for all different levels of physical and mental constraints and needs. The transition to assisted living can be very challenging, not only to the resident(s) but also for the resident’s family/care takers. I can not stress enough that a very open line of communication will make this transition smoother, pleasant, and be achieved more quickly. The staff is very caring and helpful. The care given is is matched to the need of the resident be it a dementia resident or a physical need resident. They consistently make the residents feel like they are at home. The assistance given to the family at the time of end of life of our parents was phenomenal.The situation for each parent was different but handled very caringly and professionally. I would highly recommend Hathaway Hills needing an assisted living place for a loved one. Feel free to contact me in person if more detail is needed.

June 21, 2021

By PM

I went on a visit to Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care. It does not have any kind of Medicaid waiver; so if they are out of money, they are out of luck. It is one of the reasons I did not select them. It was nice, but the money part of it did not feel right. They had a hair salon and walk-in tub or spa that people could utilize.

May 04, 2021

By Ann Stump

The entire family were very pleased with the care Mom received from everyone at Hathaway Hills...Mom made many friends and renewed some friendships from years past...I feel you lived up to the Hathaway mission, to provide high quality care compassionately to those needing assistance. I pray HH will continue to provide the same care for future residents...may God Bless you and the staff...and keep you safe. Sincerely, Ann Stump

May 04, 2021

By sweetjean

I have a Aunt in Assisted living and she is well taken care of. The staff are very kind ,and loving and I would recommend this place to anyone. I very pleased with her care. This is a very clean facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care

July 27, 2021

By Fran Snyder

The rooms are small but pleasant with en suite bathrooms. Staff is very loving and helpful. The Life Enrichment program is outstanding! Leslie and Jenna were very helpful and approachable. I was very satisfied with Gordie's care and have recommended Hathaway to others.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Questions about Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Staff go through moments memory care training, as well as a continued training online training program.

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age is around mid 80's, Our resident's love arts, crafts, music, Bingo, trivia, live entertainment, exercise, and outdoor events.

What programs or activities does Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care offer to enrich residents' well-being?

we offer a wide variety and some of these include: arts, crafts, music, Bingo, trivia, live entertainment, exercise, and outdoor events.

What places are near Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Baldwin Lake public park

What safety features or security measures does Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care offer to assisted living residents?

The doors locked and require a code for entry.

How does Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Emails, phone calls, and mail.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care during daytime and nighttime hours?

Around 10:1 in assisted living, around 5-7;1 in memory care.

If Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

A fenced in yard

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly Relias training online and as needed.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

3 during the day and 2 at night

What safety features or security measures does Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care provide to protect residents who wander?

We use an inform system that alerts the staff when a resident exits a door.

Costs for Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Get Costs

About Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care

Hathaway Hills, a Leisure Living Community, is located in Greenville, Michigan. Here, we’re passionate about serving our senior living residents and sharing life’s journey together. Within our community, residents and family members will find an inviting and warm environment. With assisted living and memory care options, our purpose is to provide high-quality senior lifestyle services that promote the value and dignity of every person.

Amenities:

• Nutritious meals designed to meet a variety of dietary needs
  • Multiple floor-plan options
  • Wheelchair-friendly
  • Walk-in showers with safety bars
  • Interior walking areas
  • Life enrichment activities
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Peaceful outdoor spaces
  • And more
  • Assisted Living:

Our Assisted Living community provides personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Assisted Living residents stay active and engaged with robust life enrichment programs and maintain as much independence as possible while being supported by around the clock care. Residents are provided with freshly prepared meals and housekeeping services to meet their needs and allow for a worry-free lifestyle.

Memory Care:

Moments Memory Care™ is Michigan’s first trademarked Memory Care Program. We focus on providing a safe, comfortable environment for those experiencing memory loss. Our Moments program balances residents’ physical and emotional needs with individualized care planning and specially trained care team members.

Map of Hathaway Hills Assisted Living & Memory Care