American House Holland

Reviews of American House Holland

Assisted Living Reviews for American House Holland

January 13, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer39

We visited American House Holland. It was very positive and very upbeat. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were clean and of adequate size.

December 28, 2015

By C.K.1

We really liked American House. That was actually my and my husband's first choice, but the another place opened a 1/2 mile from my mother-in-law's house. We got the information from caring.com and called them. We were really impressed because they sent somebody out right away to evaluate my father-in-law's condition, then took us on a very informative tour through the eating facilities and all of that. We were very happy with them. I liked the rooms. Some of them had a bed right in the room and some of them had a separate bedroom. My father-in-law would have been in the highest level of care. So they probably would be feeding him in his room. The people were very friendly in the hallways, even a lot of the residents seemed to be quite friendly. We thought it would be a good place, but my mother-in-law wanted a place closer to home.

August 16, 2014

By Caring92081550

Oak Crest of Holland was excellent. The one-bedroom apartments were clean and nice. I was informed of their activities and was satisfied with them. The dining room was clean. The residents appeared to be well cared for and happy. The facility was all on one floor.

Independent Living Reviews for American House Holland

Photos of American House Holland

Services and Amenities of American House Holland

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 10

Types of care

• Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: Adult Foster Care
  • State Licenses: AL 700397728 AH Holland Baypoint; AL700397732 AH Holland Boardwalk; AL710397734 AH Holland Lighthouse; AL700397730 Beachside; AL700397733 AH Holland Driftwood; AL700397724 AH Holland Lakeshore

About American House Holland

Located in the quaint town of Holland, Michigan, American House Holland provides the privacy and independence you want, with the level of care you may need in the future. American House Holland amenities and services allow you to experience happiness, fulfillment and comfort every day. Whether you crave socialization with your neighbors, or prefer to curl up with a good book in your private apartment, American House Holland provides all the comforts of home.

Our residents enjoy a variety of amenities and service, including:

Maintenance-Free Apartments Restaurant-Style Dining High-Speed Internet Media Room Community Dining Room Activity Director with Diverse Resident Programming Cozy Common Areas for Family and Community Events Weekly Housekeeping and Laundry Service Beauty Salon and Barber Shop Scheduled Transportation Housekeeping Services Much More.

American House Holland is a wonderful community with a seasoned staff whose years of experience and residents wellbeing first is evident in this vibrant community. Smaller 20 unit buildings make it quaint and comfortable.

Map of American House Holland