Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

19341 Allen Rd, Brownstown Township, MI 48183
Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 1 day

Roses are red, violets are blue, bring a companion with you! Save $500 on first months rent when you and a companion move in during the month of February.

Reviews of Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

April 22, 2017

By Dunner

I've been to this facility a number of times in the recent past. I find the management and staff to be great. Employees seem to really care about the residents. I like the size of this place,small and cozy. Not overwhelming.

July 04, 2015

By Ken46

My mother-in-law is at Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living. It is absolutely a fantastic place. She is well taken care of, and the staff is friendly. It's a smaller facility, and I think that they have less than 100 residents. There are just two floors, and it is perfect. She has already made friends there. Every time we go there for a visit, they have been outstanding. They have field trips where they'll take them out to different venues. We are very happy with the place.

February 27, 2014

I was totally turned off by Forest View. It is much more of a nursing home than assisted living. The only thing that they offered was studios with a bed. The sitting room is like all one thing and the nursing station was right outside the room and my mom is just not there yet. If my mom were more ill and in need of closer attention, it would probably be okay but for the condition that my mom is in right now, I did not want it for her at this point. I was a little disappointed. There was a young man there and he does not seem really knowledgeable and not really forthcoming. Maybe he was just new but I was the least impressed with them.

November 02, 2011

By jk1976

Very nice clean facility with caring staff.They treated my mother just like one of the family!!!

Costs for Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

Photos of Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1200

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: AH820238949

About Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

Forest View Assisted Living encourages residents to maintain their independence while having a helping hand available when needed. Dressing, bathing and medication monitoring are just a few of the services offered. Our facility is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each resident has an individualized plan of care that is catered to them, and their interests.

Our dining experience is included in all our packages. Residents enjoy a dietitian-approved menu while socializing with friends in our dining room. Our dietary team provides a selection of classic and regional favorites with accommodations for diets and religious preferences.

We offer stimulating activities for our residents to participate in daily that assist them in maintaining their independence. Residents always look forward to getting to sit back and relax at our salon.

Amenities Included:
  • Furnished Studios
  • Mini fridge
  • Utilities included
  • Safety Pull cords
  • Secured Facility
  • PTAC units in each unit
  • Activities (Daily and month outings)
  • Laundry – Linens and clothing

Forest View Assisted Living is a safe, home like community that offers assistance to those who may need a helping hand. We like to think of our community as one big family.

Map of Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living