Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

Reviews of Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

July 04, 2015

By Ken46

My mother-in-law is at Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living. It is absolutely a fantastic place. She is well taken care of, and the staff is friendly. It's a smaller facility, and I think that they have less than 100 residents. There are just two floors, and it is perfect. She has already made friends there. Every time we go there for a visit, they have been outstanding. They have field trips where they'll take them out to different venues. We are very happy with the place.

February 27, 2014

I was totally turned off by Forest View. It is much more of a nursing home than assisted living. The only thing that they offered was studios with a bed. The sitting room is like all one thing and the nursing station was right outside the room and my mom is just not there yet. If my mom were more ill and in need of closer attention, it would probably be okay but for the condition that my mom is in right now, I did not want it for her at this point. I was a little disappointed. There was a young man there and he does not seem really knowledgeable and not really forthcoming. Maybe he was just new but I was the least impressed with them.

November 02, 2011

By jk1976

Very nice clean facility with caring staff.They treated my mother just like one of the family!!!

Services and Amenities of Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

• Pets: No Pets

About Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living

Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Brownstown Township, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brownstown's Forest View Assisted Living