Ashley Court of Brighton

Memory Care Reviews for Ashley Court of Brighton

November 06, 2015

By Rondah

Other

My mother currently lives at Ashley court. She was put there about a year and a half ago after a broken hip. She was so frail I knew I couldn't care for her at home. Although I felt so guilty leaving her I had no choice . Mom gets great care there. And in no time Ashley became her home. The staff and nurses are all wonderful. I am never left in the dark when changes happen . Picking a place for her to go was so nerve racking. I toured almost every home in Livingston county. I picked Ashley Court because it was clean. And all the residents looked well cared for. It has been almost two years now and I can honestly say I wouldn't change my choice. She gets great care and I can sleep at night and not worry about her.

March 31, 2015

By Beverlymiddleaged

I was kind of surprised because I didn’t know my husband was dying until a few days before. I think Ashley Court was a good place. The staff was good. The only thing is my husband was very combative. He wouldn’t take the medication, and he wouldn’t eat. I guess he had really gotten bad because at home I couldn’t get him to take his pills, and he was threatening me, so I can’t blame Ashley Court. They tried their best. Some of the staff was better with him than others. There was one woman who kind of looked like me, so he would take showers for her and stuff. He was strong, and he needed to be changed and when they try to change him he would fight. He seemed to be better in the evenings though. They have home-cooked meals there, and they have some kind of activity everyday. It’s clean. To be honest I'd want to go there. They have their own rooms where there’s a bedroom part, and there’s a sitting room part. They have a beauty salon right there, and they have a doctor that comes in once a week. They also have dental services. They have like four buildings, and I think they have twenty people per building.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Ashley Court of Brighton

Photos of Ashley Court of Brighton

Services and Amenities of Ashley Court of Brighton

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: AL470080554

• About Ashley Court of Brighton

Tucked away in the heart of Brighton, just off Grand River, Ashley Court of Brighton offers the convenience of location combined with the comfort and security of a weekend getaway. At Ashley Court we provide dignified, quality care to Seniors whose needs range from Assisted Living to acute dementia.

At Ashley Court of Brighton, we focus on the individual. A personalized care plan for each resident is developed upon admission, and updated when changes occur. With a full-time Licensed Practicing Nurse; highly-trained Resident Assistants and Medication Administrators staffed 24-hours; and a Dietary and Activities staff committed to excellence, Ashley Court of Brighton provides a safe, secure home where our residents can enjoy quality of life.

Our facilities are perfectly designed for a continuum of care ranging from independent living to advanced Alzheimer's. With four homes in our community, each capable of accommodating twenty, our residents are certain to find an environment suited to the level of care they require even as their current needs change. We promise to provide every resident with the services they need and the dignity they deserve, so that each day can be the best possible.

Assisted Living

Our Assisted Living accommodations are suited for those who need some assistance with daily tasks. Ashley Court of Brighton's Assisted Living program is designed to take away the difficulties posed by age and physical frailty.

Our Community features single-story homes built with an open and inviting floor-plan. Our spacious courtyards and gazebo are perfect for enjoying a day outside with family or friends, and our warm, cozy great rooms offer a sense of comfort for the winter months.

Memory Care

Ashley Court of Brighton began as a Community focused on providing loving, dignified Memory Care for our neighbors in Brighton struggling with Alzheimer's Disease.

We understand your concerns for your loved one's safety and well-being, and we understand the weight of the responsibility of caring for someone with Alzheimer's Disease or other forms of Dementia.

Our Memory Care services are specially designed to create a structured environment and stress-free lifestyle. We employ numerous safety features to ensure the health of our residents, and feature activities programs designed to cultivate cognitive skills and awareness.

Thank you for your interest at Ashley Court of Brighton. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Ashley Court of Brighton