Ashley Court of Brighton

Reviews of Ashley Court of Brighton

Memory Care Reviews for Ashley Court of Brighton

March 31, 2015

By Beverlymiddleaged

I was kind of surprised because I didn’t know my husband was dying until a few days before. I think Ashley Court was a good place. The staff was good. The only thing is my husband was very combative. He wouldn’t take the medication, and he wouldn’t eat. I guess he had really gotten bad because at home I couldn’t get him to take his pills, and he was threatening me, so I can’t blame Ashley Court. They tried their best. Some of the staff was better with him than others. There was one woman who kind of looked like me, so he would take showers for her and stuff. He was strong, and he needed to be changed and when they try to change him he would fight. He seemed to be better in the evenings though. They have home-cooked meals there, and they have some kind of activity everyday. It’s clean. To be honest I'd want to go there. They have their own rooms where there’s a bedroom part, and there’s a sitting room part. They have a beauty salon right there, and they have a doctor that comes in once a week. They also have dental services. They have like four buildings, and I think they have twenty people per building.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

About Ashley Court of Brighton

Ashley Court of Brighton is a senior living provider in Brighton, Michigan that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Ashley Court of Brighton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ashley Court of Brighton