Independence Village of Brighton Valley

Reviews of Independence Village of Brighton Valley

Independent Living Reviews for Independence Village of Brighton Valley

August 17, 2022

By DearGrandmaGrandpa

When I talk about my childhood, I call it ‘shiny’. My reasons why are many however my grandparents were the best grandparents anyone could imagine having and they fortunately lived long and healthy lives. I believe that they worked hard enough and loved hard enough to deserve just that. They taught me to work hard and love hard. And I believe strong enough that I may have a care facility like Independence Village to catch me when I start losing my devices… literally and figuratively ;) So now that both of them have passed, I am just so forever grateful for their care and the love you can just hear in their voices. My grandparents had to give up their beautiful home, the freedoms of independent living and their beautiful gardens. What we never expected was my grandmother, a very serious cook, to so quickly warm up to the food at the facility. Thank you, Chef! Both of them appreciated the work of the community planners and their thoughtfulness surrounding important occasions, ie: Memorial Day. My grandma was reserved, but she told me more than any other family member. I think what’s most important is that they were always cared for throughout the pandemic. They were never taken advantage of. I am writing this for the team at Independence Village. Thank you for sharing whatever love you had available in your bandwidth caring for so many people beyond yourselves and your families every single day. You are all superhuman and you are loved too. ♥️

August 16, 2022

By Dana Foster

The onsite staff team is very dedicated to the elderly care mission. The staff team displayed great patience and responsiveness to my requests on behalf of my elderly parents at all times. The staff team did great work with their available resources for complex situations for each of my 2 elderly parents.

August 03, 2022

By avidgardener

There are a great group of dedicated and caring people that work here! The grounds and the interior of the building always look nice and the decorations change with the seasons. The front desk staff are always extremely helpful and welcoming. The patio area with the garden is a nice place for the residents to sit and enjoy the outdoors. There is also ample outdoor seating out front for the residents to enjoy the outdoors while getting some shade. The bistro has lunch items available and some of the residents gather there to enjoy lunch and some conversation. Overall I am very pleased with my mom’s apartment and the care she receives from the in house care givers and as mentioned the rest of the staff!

October 09, 2021

By Tad

We like the Independence Village of Brighton Valley. It was just well-maintained and the people were super nice and friendly. The level of the people that live in the facility was kind of similar to mom and dad. My mom and dad are pretty with it above the neck, it's just that we're worried about them below the neck-- falling and stuff like that. The place was immaculate. It was very pretty, nice, clean, and neat. The rooms had a nice floor plan, and the food plans all seemed good. They have entertainment, the food facilities looked nice, the whole place gives you a good feeling. The staff who gave the tour was great too. It sounded from what they explained that the activities are terrific; there were even some going on while we were there. I think there were a bunch of ladies that were getting together and they all had their crowns on, they're playing a game. It seems like they make it a priority to ensure that the people are busy and happy.

October 07, 2021

By Jackie

I like Independence Village of Brighton Valley a lot. However, the guest parking was very difficult. It was very nice. I liked it a lot. Their rooms are fine. The prices are a little high, though. It seems to be at the higher end. It's very beautiful and I like how the atrium is set up. A lot of the rooms open up to an atrium, which is very nice. I don't know how the food tastes there, but the dining room was nice. The person who gave us the tour was very informative and very nice, and she spent a lot of time with us. She was very helpful. I don't think there was too much going on when we were there, but someone was reading to a group of people in the main lobby, and there was a puzzle set up. It looked like there were activities. They gave us a schedule of their activities, so they have exercise classes. It just seemed well rounded with regard to the activities. It was fairly new and well kept.

August 23, 2021

By Susan

Everybody at Independence Village of Brighton Valley is super nice and super helpful. My husband and I have already reserved an apartment that we think is the right size and we love the location, so it's all positive. It's close to the U of M facility where we go for our doctor's appointments, which is just right across the street from that, and it's close to shopping. They have a beauty salon, an exercise room, and I just got good vibes from them. The dining area was very, very spacious and there's plenty of room for everybody. There are some improvements that they could do outside, like putting more flowers and things like that.

June 30, 2021

By Kathleen L

Mom lived in the same home for almost 50 years. After my father passed away, she chose to move to IVBV. It was a difficult time and we weren’t without trepidation regarding such a complete change in living arrangements. That was four years ago. From our first introduction to staff in 2017 to today, they have been nothing but kind, caring, thoughtful and genuine. Mom has flourished in the enriched environment. Socialization with residents and staff is so important and there are many activities and points of contact to ensure engagement and connection. The layout of her apartment provides all the amenities of home and more. No stairs for laundry, the dinner meal served restaurant style, housekeeping every two weeks (they are wonderful not only in keeping apartments clean, but also play a key role in social connections and interactions), sheets and towels laundered weekly, very attentive maintenance staff (who go above and beyond) and top notch life enrichment team (planning more social, educational and fun events than she could ever attend). There are also formal forums, allowing voices to be heard, creation of norms and empowering residents to effect change in how they would like to live in their community. They’ve also taken time to meet with me personally to hear my feedback and have acted upon on it. Also, they invest time and money to maintain the personal and public living spaces. I so appreciate this. They maintain the grounds outside, painting, planting seasonal flowers, putting up holiday decorations and more. As we all know, this past year has been a challenge with the pandemic and I really appreciated all the steps taken to ensure the safety of the residents and staff. Administration did a good job communicating with residents and family regarding status updates and changes in policy. They were creative in finding ways to keep residents engaged through those isolating times. I trusted them wholeheartedly. As for areas of improvement, food is at the top of the list. I appreciate how hard it is to cook for so many, all with differing needs and tastes. For example, some want vegetables soft and some with a crunch. Not sure how this can be rectified. The menu offers many choices, although some dishes are hit or miss. They work hard to find good people to manage the kitchen in a profession that has rapid turnover (making it difficult to have consistency.) I do appreciate that they listen to residents and make changes when they can. For instance, they now offer brewed ice tea when they didn’t before. In the past, they’ve featured a resident recipe and that was a huge hit. Gives the residents a little taste of home and comfort of fond memories. Not sure how many meals are made from scratch vs. prepared foods. Looking back, the decision to move to IVBV was a very good one and would make it again and again. The safety, security, amenities, love and care allow me to sleep peacefully at night knowing my mom has the best support available while allowing her to maintain independence, dignity and respect.

April 19, 2021

By Anne L.

My family moved our 95 year old father into Independence Village 3 months ago. Our main observation and experience is that the entire staff- administration, front desk, activities, dining, maintenance, housekeeping/laundry- has one main goal. And that goal is to provide a caring, supportive, and respectful living environment for their residents. They also are available and responsive to any concerns and questions we have as family members. My dad had a difficult few months leading up to his move to IV, and the staff has taken the time to understand his needs and interests; they have already added an activity to the calendar that they know he enjoys. Although IV is a good-sized facility, staff members are genuinely caring and take a personal interest in the well-being of their residents. I'm amazed when I walk through and different staff members either remember me by name or as "Ron's daughter" and might offer a helpful insight into how he is adjusting/settling in. Staff members never seem rushed when they are interacting with my dad. Having the dining room opened up with the easing of COVID restrictions has been great for his socialization, and my dad is very happy with the quality and variety of the meals. My family is grateful for the compassion shown our dad. Independence Village provides a wonderful balance of providing a quality and caring living environment while being respectful of their residents' independence.

April 19, 2021

By arowls42013

My mother in law loves it here! She loves the food and the freedom of her own airy space and comfort. She also loves the food and the community and we love knowing that the care she receives is specific and diligent. We also appreciate the help we've received in finding ways to keep costs minimal while our love one retains uncompromised quality of life. My mother in law is happy and tha makes us happy!

April 17, 2021

By Ann-Marie D

I can’t say enough good things about Independence Village. My mom has been there for about nine months now and she feels safe, comfortable and very welcome. The staff is very friendly and helpful and my mom says they are also very nice. My mom says it is a nice mix of having people to visit with and also have your own space anytime you need it. My brother and I have a peace of mind knowing that my mom is very content and happy there!

March 22, 2021

By Sharon Hamlett Kuzma

Independence Village has provided my parents with an environment that makes them feel safe and loved. They go the extra mile to give personal attention to the residents, allowing their families to be at peace, especially during times of isolation like we’ve had this past year. The Executive Director has been a God send to our family. My mom has now been alone for the past several months and the staff has done their best to help her adjust, by giving her extra visits, checking to see what she needs and communicating with us, her family about any changes or concerns. The facility, in general, is beautiful, very clean, warmly decorated and offers many creative activities, to engage the residents. Having my parents at Independence Village has been the best decision the family could have made to keep them safe, comfortable and happy. Thank you, to all the staff whose been there for our parents and family.

March 05, 2021

By 1Family Member1

Staff and aides are very helpful and desire to personally know the residents. Rooms are bright and activities are available regularly.

January 26, 2021

By Mike303468

Great rooms, clean facility, friendly and caring staff. would highly recommend. Never an easy choice. Definitely the right choice for my father-in-law.

November 19, 2020

By Lecanto

1.Mom is fairly mobile with a walker. IVBV is perfect. Lots of room to walk in a safe environment. 2. As Mom has gotten more frail we have been able to increase her services at a reasonable cost. But she can still do the things she wants to do. 3. Staff is very friendly and caring. They always know where she is. 4. The activities for those like Mom who cannot leave the premises alone are great. Good chance to socialize and use her brain. 5.Facility is clean. 6. Services of doctor, podiatrist, and audiologist come in regularly. 7. There are exercise classes every day to keep residents healthy. 8. They have created a lot of lovely quiet spaces inside and outside where one can read a book, or enjoy the birds. 9. They do a nice job with the food although it is a bit salty. Mom is picky eater but she always finds something to eat. A well thought out facility. They have handled the pandemic well.

October 11, 2020

By Donald

Administration = 5. Life enrich = 5. Maintenance = 4. Housekeeping = 5 Culinary = 1. Meal selection = 3. Food preparation = 2. Presentation = 3. Service = 3

Hello Don, Thank you for leaving a review of our community! We thank you for shouting out our administration, life enrichment, maintenance and housekeeping teams - they really appreciate your kind words. We can see from your ratings for our culinary department that we have an opportunity to improve your experience. We would love the opportunity to connect with you directly to find solutions to any lingering issues. Please reach out to Chef Adam Pogorzelski or to the Executive Director. Thank you!

October 01, 2020

By Joe and Jo

It is fine. Whoever hires the people does a fantastic job. They are very kind and pleasant to us and very patient.

By Nancy and Frank

The people that work here are very caring and helpful. The life enrichment team does a great job in planning things to do and entertainment for each week. They all let get 5 stars. The food only gets 2 stars.

Hello Nancy & Frank, Thank you for reviewing Independence Village of Brighton Valley! We are proud to learn that you love the employees and feel the activities are engaging and something you look forward to. We understand that getting meals delivered every day because of the pandemic has altered the culinary experience we are used to. However, we still want to ensure that your meals are exceeding your expectations. We would love to connect with you directly to work toward a resolution together. Please reach out to Chef Adam Pogorzelski or to the Executive Director. Thank you!

By Joyce

Independence Village has been my home for just over a year. Their professional team and staff are special in all ways. Their care during the pandemic has been excellent. They work together as a large family. I am glad to be here.

By Joe

The food isn't quite up to my standards, but activity girls are great and I love bingo and happy hour every week. Housekeeping is friendly and does a great job!

Hello Joe, We so appreciate learning that you love the activities and the team that coordinates them. We also love that your housekeeping team has been stellar. We are always craving feedback that helps us improve, so we would love to connect with you directly regarding how we can make your culinary experience as stellar as the housekeeping and activity teams. Please reach out to Chef Adam Pogorzels or to the Executive Director. Thank you!

September 06, 2020

By Tim

They did an excellent job of coping with the restrictions by the state. The sanitation was careful and still allowed us some freedom. Food was adequate, but serving all separate rooms simultaneously is an impossible task. Activities people made a great effort to overcome isolation. The only jarring note was an extreme change on the monthly bill with letter advance warning and no specific justification.

Hello Tim, Thank you for taking the time to review our community. We are happy to hear that you appreciate the team and their efforts during the pandemic. Although we currently serve meals directly to residents, we still want these meals to create the same delicious experience our residents are used to. We would like to connect with you directly. Please reach out to Chef Adam Pogorzelski or to the Executive Director. Thank you!

September 03, 2020

By onl

My mother is a resident at Independence Village in Brighton with increasing medical needs. The staff has treated her like she was a member of their family. The communication between staff and our family has been incredible. Can’t thank them enough!

February 21, 2020

By Bradley Ray

Staff was very helpful. VERY clean every where.

October 15, 2019

By Laura

We have been impressed the first time we toured. Residents and staff are very friendly and welcoming and have chosen this facility for my father.

October 15, 2019

By ReviewerFC#101219

I have called Independence Village of Brighton Valley my home since April 2005 and I am happy with the friendly and efficient service. I enjoy the beautiful surroundings and fellowship with other residents. The food is mostly good, sometimes too spicy.

By Davis

I like my new place! Would like the food to be hotter! People are caring and hard workers.

By Grateful Son

My mom has lived at Independence Village in Brighton for almost 4 years. She loves it! She has made great friends with other residents and staff. I love that she has so many reasons to smile now and is taken excellent care of by qualified people who do what we no longer could for her. Fabulous community!

By Julia

I find staff very nice, the facility clean, and the residents are very welcoming. For those reasons and more, we have begun the process of moving my grandpa in this facility.

October 10, 2019

By Anne Marie

We are very fortunate to live in a grand facility. Clean, bright, people friendly and helpful. The staff is great. The Life Enrichment provides us with crafts, outings, field trips and my best mystery dinners. Bus to Myers/Kroger, Dollar Store, movies. Just great. (Our happy hours are the best for all). Outside dancers and singers, etc. for our entertainments. There is something for everyone here. You'll feel at home.

October 02, 2019

By tap1

Staff are very concerned about the residents' wellbeing. All are very friendly, caring, and professional

September 28, 2019

By E Moore

My sister has lived at IVB for 9 years. The staff truly cares about her well being. They have gone out of their way to accommodate her needs throughout the years. We have utilized all level of care for her as her needs have changed from time to time. The staff has always done an excellent job communicating with me, promptly returning phone calls and emails. She trusts everyone and has developed a very special relationship with many. She has enjoyed a variety of activities from entertainment, bingo, and playing cards to the mystery dinners and Friday outings for lunch and shopping. It is very convenient to have her hair cut at the salon. She rides the shuttle to the grocery store and to appointments, conveniently dropped off and picked up at a scheduled time. She is happy there and that brings a great deal of comfort to our family.

September 12, 2019

By gwennhoke

Beautiful place. I really believe this village saved my dads life. Each time I visit from the staff remembers me and treats me and my dad as family. I wish there were more activities that are geared towards men. I really wish I would have chosen this as my career

May 10, 2019

By Kirsten

I toured Independence Village of Brighton Valley. It was very nice and beautiful. The staff, Lisa, was wonderful, very knowledgeable, and friendly. We have not tried the food, though she invited us, but there was not a good time to do it.

April 06, 2019

By Lori Vincent

I wish to show my gratitude for all the kindness and caring shown by staff and residents at Independence Village of Brighton Valley in Brighton, Mi. Durning my Mother’s illness every person helped our family over and above what was needed and offered even more. We felt and knew we were in very capable and caring hands. Mom lived there for 3 years. She was active in the gardening committee and enjoyed her book club. We as a family attended many of the family oriented events such as the Mothers Day brunch, a fashion show and musical programs just to name a few. When Mom became ill we utilized the home health service available at IVBV. They were nothing short of fantastic. So professional and compassionate. Also, Chef came to bring her food and ask what he could do to help with nutrition. He made her day with this act of kindness. As a side note, I would add, the food is exceptional. Concluding, Moms experiences at IVBV were very positive. It’s a nurturing and caring environment that’s focused on the people who live there. Mom’s experience was a positive one which gave our entire family piece of mind.

April 29, 2018

By Sue

Independence Village of Brighton Valley is a beautiful place. The food is excellent and the people are excellent. We're very happy with the facility. I would recommend it to anybody. They have lots of activities. They have a bus that takes you to different stores during the week, they have trips, and they have a choir who comes in to do concerts. They have a service that takes mom anywhere in Brighton. It's right next to a lot of restaurants, Target, and shopping centers. It's a perfect location.

March 31, 2018

By B.K.

I saw Independence Village in Brighton. The tour was quite extensive, and the staff member who showed us around was wonderful. She took her time, and took us to a variety of different rooms. Some of the rooms overlooked a beautiful atrium, and it was exquisite, and peaceful. It was considerably smaller than our home. They have an extensive list of activities, and she showed us the activity rooms, and the dining room so we could have a meal. We were served as guests. It was a full course from soup, salad, to entrees, and desserts, and the food was delicious. It was a beautiful, maintained facility, and it was an excellent experience. The staff members knew everybody by name, and they were very caring and affectionate.

January 31, 2018

By Robert

Independence Village was excellent, clean, and very impressive the first time we toured it. We took my parents back for a second look, and they moved in there. They have caring service and excellent food.

May 31, 2017

By judee186103

Independence Village of Brighton Valley was very nice, but the location was too far away. It was an extremely comfortable place and had a variety of rooms for activities. It was very open, and the décor seemed like it was recently done.

May 22, 2017

By mark568515

The staff of Independence Village is excellent and very engaging. My parents really enjoy the food and the place itself. They always have puzzles going on, dancers or musicians coming in, arts and crafts type of activities, and field trips on a fairly regular basis (once a month or so). They have a shuttle facility that helps them to get out and do some running around. They have one laundry per floor, a billiards room next door, an exercise facility, and some exercise classes or activities occasionally. It is a nice facility. I would like them to be closer because they are about 30 minutes away, but it is still an excellent place.

May 06, 2017

By visitor571038

Independence Village was a very nice place, and they had a lot more amenities and activities, but it was also a bigger place. The inside was very nice, and it was laid out like a town. It would have been my first choice if the cost wasn't so much.

Hello, Thank you for touring our community and leaving a review. We are so happy that you liked the amenities and activities that we have for our residents each day. We developed personalized pricing packages and a la carte services so that our residents and their families could decide what was needed or desired to make their retirement carefree and enjoyable. Please reach out to our Community Specialist by calling our main number if you have any additional questions.

December 05, 2016

By John231411

My father had been to Independence Village. It was new and very nice. It was just expensive. Everyone was really nice there. It was actually fantastic, but the problem was that it was a little too far away from my sister and his doctors. It was very nice, and he liked the people there. He stayed there for a week, but the cost was pretty high. Everything was great. It was just the cost and the location that did not work for us.

November 22, 2016

By Tim384783

We toured Independence Village of Brighton Valley. The food was good. The atmosphere was wonderful. It was very open. The staff was very good. The residents seemed happy, contented, and glad to be there. Everything was great. The woman who did the tour with us was very good in communicating with us and in helping us with lots of information. She was very good and very professional. Overall, it was a great experience. They had the presence of the medical staff and the 24/7 assistance.

June 10, 2016

By Judy886583

My father was in Independence Village, and I loved it the way it was before they changed it. I was fortunate enough the day I went in that they were having a dedication to their library for the veterans, so they had a nice program and different dignitaries coming in, which was very nice. Still, I didn’t have that nice, warm, and cozy feeling. When my dad was there, I thought that I would love to live in something like that if I ever got to this age. But the way they’ve changed it, I didn’t care for it at all. They give you a choice of breakfast, lunch, or dinner, but you can go in three times. You pick up a menu and tell them what you want, and they bring it to you, which is something I’ve never seen anywhere else. They had a place with plants and a little fountain and where people can sit, which is absolutely beautiful, and I loved that part so much. My only problem was that the only windows in the apartment were inside, so you never could see outside. I love plants, and my plants would have died in a minute. The place was beautiful; it just didn’t appeal to me. It had everything and anything that people would want. The apartments were very nice and a very nice size.

December 28, 2015

By Chris117362350

Independence Village of Brighton Valley was very nice. It was bigger than the other place we visited and very upscale. The staff was very nice and very helpful the first time we went there, but on the second visit, they did not have enough staff. Their amenities were beautiful and very upscale. It was near a health center and shopping.

June 21, 2015

Independence Village gave a better food selection. They had different outings, they try to keep people active and busy, and it just seemed like they were more resident oriented than just wanting to get them in there and collect their money. It seemed like they had a little more care for the patients involved. It was very clean, and everybody that I spoke to seemed very friendly and outgoing.

June 04, 2015

By Eileen Stone

It’s been one year since my family and I moved my father into Independence Village of Brighton. He was VERY reluctant to go, but being that he had to stop driving, this was the best solution for him. I’m thrilled to say he LOVES the facility and staff. I would recommend this facility to anyone facing the same situation that my family and I were facing a year ago. I’d like to thank all the individuals who make this a wonderful place to live. You bring peace and mind to the families of the loved ones, and happiness to the residents. Kudos to you all!

April 19, 2015

By Beth3

We visited Independence Village. I thought the facility was very nice, but I needed some place for my dad where he could have his dog. That was the only reason we didn't go there. Regarding the staff, everybody was great. The rooms were nice. Security and safety of the place was great.

Hello Beth, Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear that you didn’t move your dad in because he has a dog. Independence Village is, in fact, a pet-friendly community. We know how happy our residents’ pets make them, so we do allow them to move in with their owner. We are thrilled that you liked the rooms and the staff. If you have any additional questions, please call our main community phone number and ask to speak with the Executive Director. Thank you!

March 30, 2015

By Carol104017050

We loved Independence Village of Brighton Valley. It was more expensive, and they didn't have the grounds for dogs. We would've gone with it, but we were too late to get an apartment on the ground floor. They served their needs. I interviewed the residents during dinner, and they loved it. Not only was it pretty, but the people were great. The staff was very accommodating. You just felt good in there. It was new, clean, and spa like.

January 29, 2015

By Mark105311050

We visited Independence Village of Brighton for my mother. The place was very nice. It was more of a retirement home. This place was just beautiful inside. Their restaurant is not a cafeteria-style; you actually order off a menu. We ate a meal with them, and the food was wonderful. The facilities were very, very nice. They have larger apartments. You can get a two-bedroom apartment there, and it was very nice. We met with the people, and they seemed to be very dedicated and very nice. We were very impressed with the place. The grounds are nice. They actually have a very nice atrium where they have gardens that you can work in. They have a master gardener that works around. They have lots of activities. They have bingo, they actually have dances for those who are able, and the master gardener held classes there. It seemed to be a very nice place for those that are just getting into the needs for assisted living. I was very impressed with the people we talked to. They seemed to be very caring and nice.

June 10, 2014

By Madeline8

Independence Village was beautiful inside. It had high ceilings and decorations. They had a lot of activities there. I had gone there several times, and they had musicians and comedians. They always had open house. It was for my sister, but when it's time for me to go, that would be the place I would like. However, it was expensive.

Hello, Thank you for touring Independence Village. We love hearing that people enjoyed the building, activities and overall atmosphere. We have different pricing packages and a la carte services available so that every resident gets the support they need. If you begin considering places for yourself, please call our main phone number to speak with our Community Specialist. They will be able to walk you through the pricing and answer any questions you might have. Thank you!

November 20, 2013

I like the size of the room at Independence Village and its closeness to his family. The staff is excellent. My father has only had one meal and he liked it. I would recommend Independence Village before I would recommend the others.

October 24, 2013

Independence Village was really nice. They have a general courtyard in the building. You can look down from any floor and see what's going on down there. They did have two-bedroom units that my mom wanted. The staff there was really nice. They were attentive to the residents. Their food looked really good.

Costs for Independence Village of Brighton Valley

Photos of Independence Village of Brighton Valley

Services and Amenities of Independence Village of Brighton Valley

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Get Costs

About Independence Village of Brighton Valley

Welcome to Independence Village of Brighton Valley! This isn’t just a place to reside — it’s a place where our community members truly shine, and we are glad to share this experience with them. Our senior living options include independent living and enhanced living. Throughout each service level, we strive to make every moment of every day something special. We know it’s the small details in life that make a difference. Every resident becomes a part of our family, and we work with each of them at their pace to create the experiences they want. Independence Village of Brighton Valley is a place where residents can truly Shine. Everyday.

Independent Living

Independent living is designed for individuals who want the privacy of an apartment home with the added benefits senior living offers: meals, housekeeping, maintenance, transportation, activities, group outings, fitness programs, educational seminars and more.

Enhanced Living

A bridge between independent and assisted living, enhanced living is designed to promote the greatest level of independence for individuals who need a little extra help. It includes all the benefits of independent living plus the peace of mind that comes with affordable, custom personal care packages that can be tailored to individual needs.

Community Amenities

• Pet Friendly • Rooms Available For Private Events • Shuttle Service Monday-Thursday From 9 a.m. To 3 p.m. • In-house ATM • Hair Salon & Barbershop • Gourmet Meals • Open Apartment Floor Plans • Wheelchair Accessibility • Living Spaces With Balconies And Private Patios • Exercises And Fitness Programs • Apartment Maintenance • Weekly Routine Linen Laundry Service • Beauty Salon/Barbershop • And More!

Map of Independence Village of Brighton Valley