Oakhaven Manor

Reviews of Oakhaven Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Oakhaven Manor

November 22, 2016

By Tim384783

I toured Oakhaven Manor. Everything was great. My parents were very impressed. The furniture was beautiful. The rooms were very nice and very spacious. The staff was good. We were very impressed with the woman who did the tour with us. She was very sincere and seemed like a very caring individual.

September 26, 2014

My husband has been at Oakhaven Manor for a couple of weeks. I chose this place because it's close to my home and we can afford it. It also has very good feedback from everyone I asked about it. He is in a one-bedroom apartment and he gets dinner every day, a nice, well-balanced meal and very good food. There is someone who comes in and cleans his apartment and does his laundry. The staff are very nice and caring. Everybody seems very pleasant. They have a billiards room, a gym, a laundry room if you do your own laundry. They also play cards. They have a little library. All in all, it is a very nice and pleasant facility.

October 29, 2012

I hear a lot of good recommendations of Oakhaven Manor from Department of Social Services, also from a number of other people that I knew. It had a very good rating in the area. The staff have all been very helpful, really nice people. They provide a lot of services, a bus that can take the people if they want to go shopping, to theater, or to any events. It's really nice. They also provide cleaning services if you want them. They'll take you to your doctor's appointment. The room is absolutely nice, I love it. It's very roomy. The food was excellent. My mom is excited about going down to eat because they always have really good food. If she doesn't want to go down and eat, they'll bring it up to her room. I would definitely recommend this facility. My mom's happy and said she should have done it years ago.

Questions about Oakhaven Manor

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Oakhaven Manor. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Exclusive for those age 55 and better.

Costs for Oakhaven Manor

Photos of Oakhaven Manor

Services and Amenities of Oakhaven Manor

• Independent Living Starting At: $1909/month

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Oakhaven Manor

The world does revolve around you at Oakhaven Manor. This elegant retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 55 and older. As a resident of Oakhaven Manor you will live in grand style in a lovely one or two bedroom apartment. We know that you will love the many advantages that Oakhaven Manor has to offer as well our many features, services and amenities. Secret Word: Carefree!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Deluxe Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Map of Oakhaven Manor