Arbor Crest of Silver Spring

Reviews of Arbor Crest of Silver Spring

Independent Living Reviews for Arbor Crest of Silver Spring

August 15, 2016

By Ronald846713

I liked Arbor Crest and the cleanliness of its rooms. It was a nice size with only two stories and easy to get around. They had a TV room and did outings. The staff was very courteous and asked me if there were any more questions I needed to ask.

Costs for Arbor Crest of Silver Spring

Photos of Arbor Crest of Silver Spring

Services and Amenities of Arbor Crest of Silver Spring

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Hiking Trails

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Billards, Game Room, Theatre, Library, And Business Center

About Arbor Crest of Silver Spring

Arbor Crest Senior Apartments offers all the comforts of home. With only 80 apartments, our residents and on-site team feel like family! We are located close to shopping, medical facilities and all that the Maryland and Washington DC areas have to offer. Major transportation is close by and we offer an exclusive van service for our residents. At Arbor Crest we believe in having fun too. From happy hours to community parties, you will find friendship around every corner!

Minutes To Briggs Chaney Shopping Only Minutes To Beltway & I-95 1 Mile To Route 29 and The Intercounty Connector

Map of Arbor Crest of Silver Spring