29 Independent Living Communities in Montgomery County, MD
The average cost of independent living in Montgomery County is $2,407 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,475. Cheaper nearby regions include Howard County with an average starting cost of $2,362.
To help you with your search, browse the 69 reviews below for independent living communities in Montgomery County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Montgomery County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Fairfax County with an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 16 families in Montgomery County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Montgomery County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Other Options in Montgomery County, MD
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Nursing Homes in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Home Health Agencies in Montgomery County, Maryland
- All Senior Living in Montgomery County, Maryland
- All Senior Care in Montgomery County, Maryland
Independent Living near Montgomery County, MD
- Independent Living in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Howard County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Frederick County, Maryland
- Independent Living in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Independent Living in Loudoun County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Alexandria City County, Virginia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Montgomery County
Review of Victory Court Senior Apartments
I liked Victory Court Senior Apartments. They had a gym, lounge area, and activity room. They also had an outside garden. The staff was very helpful, answered questions, took me around on the tour,... Read more
Review of Riderwood
I've decided to go to Riderwood and put down a deposit. I have a number of friends who live there who are very satisfied. They have long corridors, so it's a long walk to the dining room but that's... Read more
Review of Aspenwood Senior Living Community
They were very pleasant at Aspenwood and gave me a tour. My first impression was I'd rather not be there, but it was clean, light, and airy. I saw a person there that I knew, and she said she was s... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living