29 Independent Living Communities in Montgomery County, MD
The average cost of independent living in Montgomery County is $2,362 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Loudoun County with an average starting cost of $1,857.
To help you with your search, browse the 66 reviews below for independent living communities in Montgomery County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Montgomery County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Howard County with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 17 families in Montgomery County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Montgomery County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Other Options in Montgomery County, MD
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Nursing Homes in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Home Health Agencies in Montgomery County, Maryland
- All Senior Living in Montgomery County, Maryland
- All Senior Care in Montgomery County, Maryland
Independent Living near Montgomery County, MD
- Independent Living in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Howard County, Maryland
- Independent Living in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Independent Living in Frederick County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Alexandria City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Loudoun County, Virginia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Montgomery County
Review of Randolph Village
Randolph Village was OK. The staff was very cordial and professional. It's conveniently located, and the room sizes were normal compared to other places. It's not too large and not too small. The s... Read more
Review of Hampshire Village
I chose the Hampshire Village because they have a room available, and I liked the people. They don't have a private laundry, but they have a laundry room. The room I got is small, the living room i... Read more
Review of Hampshire Village
i went for a tour,loved the place. my income do not allow me to rent Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...