23 Independent Living Communities in Prince Georges County, MD
The average cost of independent living in Prince Georges County is $1,182 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,475.
To help you with your search, browse the 47 reviews below for independent living communities in Prince Georges County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Prince Georges County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Alexandria City with an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 14 families in Prince Georges County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Prince Georges County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Other Options in Prince Georges County, MD
- Assisted Living in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- In-Home Care in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- Nursing Homes in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- Home Health Agencies in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- All Senior Living in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- All Senior Care in Prince Georges County, Maryland
Independent Living near Prince Georges County, MD
- Independent Living in Alexandria City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Independent Living in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Charles County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Calvert County, Maryland
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Prince Georges County
Review of Cameron Grove
Cameron Grove is a planned adult living with activities and a swimming pool. There's security in the building and it's very conveniently located. The staff is friendly, they gave us a tour so we sa... Read more
Review of Pin Oak Village
Some of the things I like a lot about Pin Oak Village is that there's Catholic mass every Sunday in the theater. I also like the idea of their shop where you can buy anything without having to go o... Read more
Review of Rollingcrest Commons
Rollingcrest Commons was OK. They wanted the rent plus utilities, which was reasonable. The amenities were outstanding. The view was great and they had an elevator, which is good. They also have fr... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[Inde...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living