12 Independent Living Communities in Anne Arundel County, MD
The average cost of independent living in Anne Arundel County is $1,696 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,450. Cheaper nearby regions include Prince Georges County with an average starting cost of $1,182.
To help you with your search, browse the 29 reviews below for independent living communities in Anne Arundel County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Anne Arundel County 4.3 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Talbot County with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Anne Arundel County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city: Independent Living in Annapolis, Independent Living in Baltimore, Independent Living in Glen Burnie, Independent Living in Laurel, Independent Living in Severna Park
Other Options in Anne Arundel County, MD
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Assisted Living in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Nursing Homes in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Home Health Agencies in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- All Senior Living in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- All Senior Care in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
Independent Living near Anne Arundel County, MD
- Independent Living in Baltimore City County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Talbot County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Calvert County, Maryland
- Independent Living in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Independent Living in Alexandria City County, Virginia
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Anne Arundel County
Review of Heritage Harbour
The lodge is wonderful with many activities and amenities. You must buy or rent townhomes or individual homes. It is very much like owning your own home. You must pay for someone to care for your l... Read more
Review of Sunrise of Severna Park
We visited Sunrise of Severna park, and it was our top choice. They were doing a trivia game when we walked in, the staff told us they have cookouts in the summer, gardening, Bridge clubs, and they... Read more
Review of Brightview Severna Park
My father moved into Severna Park and he's very happy there. He's making a lot of new friends. They have entertainment, happy hour in the evenings, and they eat dinner together. They have continent... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: _[In...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options ran...