BayWoods of Annapolis

Nursing Home Reviews for BayWoods of Annapolis

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for BayWoods of Annapolis

December 19, 2016

By Bonnie Powell

My husband was referred to Bay Woods of Annapolis after he was discharged from Anne Arundel Medical Center for Physical Therapy . Excellent Rehab Staff all with a Masters or PHD Degrees. Nurses and doctors keep you apprised of progress and the patient is staffed by a treatment team. What a gift to him as well as Annapolis. Beautiful facility on the Bay with an awesome staff. Everyone was friendly and compassionate. The food was amazing, chefs terrific, servers the best. Bay Woods has multiple restaurants from formal dining rooms,a Bistro or you can eat in your private room. ALL employees were very helpful and supportive.

May 10, 2016

By VisitorZEZIE

I am moving in soon at Baywoods of Annapolis because it looks like a very nice community on the waterfront. The people seemed very pleasant. It offers all of the amenities that we’re interested in. There are one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. The food is excellent.

August 30, 2014

By Peter20

I was able to tour around BayWoods and I saw that the apartments are very spacious. The one that I was interested in had a view of the bay. The place is very quiet also. The food was excellent. The people were very nice and the staff were very pleasant.

April 03, 2014

We choose Baywoods for my friend because the setting is good, and it is convenient for us to get to him. The best thing I like there is the staff. We are happy with way the staff treats him because he is cared for. He has a single room, which is fine, and they are nice enough to furnish it for us. I personally have not eaten there, but I see his food, and it looks fine, and he likes it. Right now, he does physical and occupational therapy because he is recovering from a stroke.

August 21, 2013

By Aileen27

The main thing I like about Baywods is Chesapeake Bay, I do like the water and you could walk out of your apartment and walk around. They have different size apartments. The only really distracting thing about it is you have to purchase the apartment and then you have to pay a monthly fee so it's quite involved.

July 25, 2013

By June7

Me and my husband are both living at Baywoods. The place is very expensive. After my husband got out from the hospital, he went there and he has been taken very good care of. This place came very highly recommended. The food is wonderful; very well chosen. They have several different dining rooms and have a lot of choice with what you want.

May 25, 2012

By DDSRina

This is a wonderful retirement community/assisted living facility. There is an independent section where residents live on their own. There is also a wing for assisted living where residents can go if they can no longer be on their own. It's nice that their spouse can remain in the apartment and the husband/wife can be cared for in the same building.It has beautiful grounds, located right on the water. The apartments are very nice. The staff has been wonderful. Meals are included and are pretty good. There are a ton of activities, workout room, pool, library, bar, and many great amenities. All the residents seem to enjoy it very much.They provide van services around town to the grocery store, library and other locations. And there are lots of outings to plays, church, concerts and more. I would recommend this community to anyone as it is a wonderful place.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (12) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of BayWoods of Annapolis

• Spanish

About BayWoods of Annapolis

BayWoods of Annapolis is a senior living provider in Annapolis, Maryland that offers residents Independent Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact BayWoods of Annapolis for more details on services and rates.

Map of BayWoods of Annapolis