Victory Court Senior Apartments

Reviews of Victory Court Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Victory Court Senior Apartments

February 15, 2022

By Helen

I went to Victory Court Senior Apartments. I like it a lot. It was the perfect space that wasn't too big or too small. It's clean and spotless. They have washers and dryers. They are close to everything. Rockville is really nice place, and it was walking distance to things. It's just nice. There's nothing negative that I have to say about it. For Valentine's Day, they're going to have cheese and wine. They have bingo. They have exercise. I think my friend who lives there said they'll take you on a shuttle to the Amish market. The value for money is very good.

Hi Helen, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are thrilled to see that you are pleased with our beautiful community and all that it has to offer. Our team strives to go above and beyond, and we hope that we can continue to exceed your expectations. With appreciation, Management at Victory Court Senior Apartments

September 23, 2021

By Eve

Victory Court Senior Apartments was very nice. It's in an ideal location too, so if you want to catch a bus, you can catch one as there are no schools around. The nearest school was like a block or more away and it's a high school. So, that is very good. The apartment and everything about it were nice. It's a place that I would have liked to have stayed.

Hi Eve, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review. We appreciate it and are pleased to know it was a positive experience visiting our community! Best regards, Habitat America LLC

September 06, 2021

By Joann

Victory Court Senior Apartments would meet my needs, but it's just that I don't have enough income to qualify. They showed a one-bedroom. It's comparable to where I am now, so it would meet my needs. It was clean coming into the facility. They had all of the amenities that would be able to keep a senior active, like an exercise area and outside area where you could have a little garden. The staff is very patient, informative, and told me not to give up. They told me some ways to get the income increased.

September 25, 2018

By Pat

I liked Victory Court Senior Apartments. They had a gym, lounge area, and activity room. They also had an outside garden. The staff was very helpful, answered questions, took me around on the tour, and introduced me to the residents who seemed nice.

Costs for Victory Court Senior Apartments

Cost of Senior Apartments

Photos of Victory Court Senior Apartments

Services and Amenities of Victory Court Senior Apartments

• Features Extra: Business Center, Controlled Access, Covered Parking, Elevator, Fitness Center, High Speed Internet Access, Library, Cyber Cafe, Off Street Parking, On Site Management, Public Transportation

Types of care

• Home Maintenance

• Senior Apartments Starting At: $956/month
  • Get Costs

About Victory Court Senior Apartments

victorycourt.com

Victory Court is a beautiful apartment community for seniors 62 and over located between Monroe Street and Maryland Avenue in the City of Rockville, Maryland. Victory Court is only minutes from the Rockville Metro stop and convenient to Ride-On bus routes, great dining, shopping, and entertainment venues.

Thoughtfully designed with all today's comforts and features, everyday living is made easy. Enjoy our library, great room, community room, cyber cafe, arts and crafts room, wellness center, billiards room, and exercise room.

Explore our website to learn more about Victory Court Senior Apartments in Rockville, MD.

Income guidelines may apply.

Apartment Amenities: