Lighthouse Senior Living at Ellicott City

Reviews of Lighthouse Senior Living at Ellicott City

Assisted Living Reviews for Lighthouse Senior Living at Ellicott City

June 27, 2012

By CitySlicker

My grandmother has stayed at Lighthouse Senior Living for over a year now. She enjoys being in this community. The staff is very helpful and assists her in any way possible. There are many welcoming residents and everyone who you meet is very nice. Everyone loves to talk and interact.My grandmother also is able to access a doctor or a nurse whenever she needs one. She had another fall a few months ago and she received immediate care. It is important to her that she receives help when she needs it, and independence when she does not need help.I have only been able to visit this facility twice, but both times the facility has been very neat and presentable, and there are many things to do. My grandmother enjoys living at Lighthouse, and she would not choose a different facility to live at. She has a lot of friends and she has her independence.

June 24, 2012

By tempertemper93

I visited the assisted living home because my grandmother was placed there. The place was very clean and had a fairly decent smell. Most assisted living homes have a foul odor but this one did not. The home is introducing a new work out room for patients that need exercise. The staff there were always kind and polite. My grandmother had told me many good things about the staff there. By far one of the best homes ever, and I would recommend it to any in need of an assisted living home.

Costs for Lighthouse Senior Living at Ellicott City

Photos of Lighthouse Senior Living at Ellicott City

Services and Amenities of Lighthouse Senior Living at Ellicott City

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost: $4000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Lighthouse Senior Living at Ellicott City

Lighthouse Senior Living in Ellicott City is a close-knit and welcoming community located in Howard County and convenient to both Baltimore and Columbia. Its surroundings boast popular attractions like Toby’s Dinner Theater, the Mall of Columbia and Ellicott City’s historic Main Street, yet Lighthouse’s tranquility makes you feel as if you were a world away.

With apartment homes all on one floor, Lighthouse Senior Living in Ellicott City represents our commitment to exceptional care with a personal touch. Our staff members are devoted to our residents’ well-being. Well-appointed rooms and public areas, a full complement of amenities and a rich calendar of events add up to a uniquely bright approach to senior living — for residents and families.

It’s a place that makes you feel so comfortable, you’ll be glad to call it “home.”

Map of Lighthouse Senior Living at Ellicott City