NCC Assisted Living
Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care
Costs for NCC Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of NCC Assisted Living
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000
- Assisted Living Starting At: $2500/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $1500/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $3000/month
- Nurse On Staff: #N/A
- Resident Capacity: 4
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 30AL3908
About NCC Assisted Living
We are a 24 hour assisted living facility. We care for our residents and work with families to ensure that their loved ones are in a safe environment with professional and capable staff. We understand the importance of our most vulnerable to have a home-like experience. At NCC Assisted Living we provide all of the home-like amenities for our residents to enjoy.
Our staff is equipped to assist with medication management as well as enjoyable activities.
A Home Away From Home
To make every resident comfortable and at peace.
To provide superb services to both our residents and their families.
To make everyone feel like they are at home.
Check out our services
- COVID Isolation Room (if needed)
- Three nutritional meals per day, snacks included
- Personal care, including dressing and bathing
- Medication administration by certified medication technician
- Housekeeping and laundry
- 24-hour care
- Physical, social, and spiritual activities
- A safe and secure home environment
- Qualified/certified staff
- On-call RN
Our caregivers are educated in assisting with medication management, engaging our residents with activities, and working closely with outside healthcare professionals.
What Makes Us Special
NCC stands for Nancy’s Comfort Care. NCC is a place that is small in size to maximize the one on one care we can provide to your family. My belief is the more comfort and care you can provide, the opportunity for aging in place is greater.Get Costs