Symphony Manor

Reviews of Symphony Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Symphony Manor

September 10, 2013

By Support

we searched many facilities and made the choice to move my mother to symphony manor. I was overwhelmed with the support that the staff gave my mother and me from the first day. The staff is young, but very caring and get to know each resident. I highly recommend symphony manor.

December 09, 2012

My parents chose Symphony Manor for themselves. They chose it because it was brand new and it looked nice and they have white tablecloths, basically. It was a mixed experience. They had a nurse that I liked a lot, I talked to her almost every day, but she was over worked. They were under-staffed. I was not happy with their psychiatrist, because with dementia patients you run into a lot of issues. He was young and inexperienced. I was not particularly happy with the director. There were some staff that were good; some were not very good. The rooms were very nice, bright, and comfortable. You could have your furniture or they provide furniture. They have double rooms, which we started them out in together and then separated them eventually because they have started to forget each other.

Costs for Symphony Manor

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Symphony Manor

Located in the heart of Roland Park, Symphony Manor welcomes residents into our friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Days are filled with fun and engaging activities you’ll enjoy with new friends you meet within our community. Symphony Manor's assisted living and memory support associates are focused on providing the very best personalized care to ensure you are comfortable and at ease. No more worrying about tedious daily tasks like cooking or cleaning!

Symphony Manor offers high acuity care with the convenience of city living.

Map of Symphony Manor