Bennett Place

Reviews of Bennett Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Bennett Place

October 28, 2015

By Sarah F.

Bennet Place was very nice. I liked it a lot. They just did not have the availability. They had lots of scheduled activities throughout the day. The bedrooms were very large. The people them seemed very friendly. They are very nice.

July 28, 2015

By Marilyn110959950

I lived around the corner of the Bennett Place. I went there because it was close to my home, and I would highly recommend it to anybody. The staff was very excellent. They were very sweet, very nice, and very outgoing. They were very limited on how many people they had, which was maybe 30 at the most, and because of them being so condensed, they do that for a reason. It was so that they could focus on the people that needed the care. They could also go out. They had a beauty shop. They had an apartment arrangement as well so that they could have people come in. It was just very nice. The facility was extremely pleasant. The apartments were exceptionally clean. The food and the dining room set up were just wonderful. Everything looked good. They were so nice. The patients loved it too, and they wanted to talk to you and let you know how wonderful it was. You know they were not coached or anything.

April 20, 2015

By Pam102518650

Bennett Place was an absolutely beautiful facility even though they had construction going on at that time. The staff that did the tour was nice and very helpful. They were willing to bend the rules to try to get it done, and then at the end they couldn’t get it done. The rooms were very small, but very nice.

March 23, 2014

By pappysgirl

My mom is here. This is such a wonderful facility. The staff is fabulous. The assistants and nurses take excellent care of the residents, and if they see any deviation from their usual day they alert us that something is wrong. They are truly like family and they treat the residents that way. James is the chef, and his food is so delicious. Dianne is the activities coordinator and she is such a beacon of light and love. The residents are cheerful and happy. It is such a blessing to have my mom in a place that loves her and she loves like family.

March 28, 2013

By Copley

Bennett House offers the correct size suites and plenty of space to visit family and friends. A resident can feel cared for and still have their independence.

Thank you, Copley, for your compliments about Bennett House assisted living in New Albany. Your feedback will be shared with the hard working management and staff. Bennett House tries to exceed expectations by providing quality service in a home-like setting that is spacious and full of compassion for residents and visitors. Bennett House and Assisted Living Concepts would love to have your great feedback on our web site. When you have a moment, please visit our Quality Connection page at http://www.alcco.com/contact-us/quality-connection/ to submit your testimonial. And, thank you again, Copley, for taking the time to compliment the environment at Bennett House. Visit again soon!

Costs for Bennett Place

Photos of Bennett Place

Services and Amenities of Bennett Place

• Pets: Yes

• Personal Care Assistants

• About Bennett Place

At Bennett Place, our senior living community, we provide a warm, family environment. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets, and help our residents thrive in mind and body through a variety of offerings, such as exercise classes, worship services, tai chi, cooking club, and sing-alongs. We also go on outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Schedule your visit at the  assisted living community in New Albany for quality care.

Map of Bennett Place