I went to look at Oasis at 56th. The staff was nice and friendly. She gave me a tour of the area. They were not able to accommodate my mother, mostly because she is on a special diet. She's on puree food, and they said they would not be able to do that. Plus, it's all assisted living; she's not a good candidate for assisted living. The lady that I talked to was very helpful and nice. She showed me the open units, and they were very clean. It would be a place that I would like my mother to be if they could accommodate her. That's all that they have there. They don't even have a memory unit. It looked like they had bingo, puzzles, and reading. It was kind of around lunchtime, so people were getting ready for their afternoon meal. The food smelled good, but I didn't eat. The grounds were clean. From one of the rooms there, I could look out the window, and the staff said that is where the residents can walk if they want to. Oasis at 56th was the largest facility that I saw. The staff seemed to be friendly enough. I didn't meet a whole lot, but some of the nurses and people were friendly to me.
Oasis at 56th
Offers Assisted Living
Call (800) 385-2527
Reviews of Oasis at 56th
Assisted Living Reviews for Oasis at 56th
November 08, 2021
I visited this facility
February 11, 2020
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
My mother moved into the Oasis at 56th. It's clean, and we liked it. The staff is very respectful, they're just as nice as they could be, and everything is nice. They have movie nights, bingo, they go out, they have eaten out in the town, and they go shopping. She has plenty of stuff to keep her going, like a knitting club, and all kinds of clubs. The dining area is clean, and it goes by her diet, so they have a particular food to meet all the special diet needs.
Costs for Oasis at 56th
Cost of Assisted Living
Services and Amenities of Oasis at 56th
- All Inclusive Rent
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchenette
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Party Space
- General Store
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Internet Enabled Rooms
- Medication Management
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Religious Services
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Financial Aid
- Guest Parking
- Resident Capacity: 100
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
Range of services
- Personal Care Assistants
- State Licenses: Indiana
About Oasis at 56th
Oasis at 56th provides a wonderful residential alternative to a nursing home or to struggling alone at home.
At Oasis at 56th, residents:
- Live in the privacy of his/her own apartment, which has been conveniently designed for senior living.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified staff are on duty 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Support services, such as three daily meals, housekeeping and laundry, are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
- A full array of amenities and helpful services will make your days fulfilled and comfortable for you and your family.
A financial assistance program is available to those who qualify, making Oasis at 56th’s lifestyle affordable to all. If you or a loved one would benefit from our assisted lifestyle community, but are concerned about financial arrangements, please do not hesitate to ask our staff about this financial assistance program.Get Costs
Map of Oasis at 56th
Senior Living Communities near Marion County, IN
Senior Living Communities near Indianapolis, IN
Other Senior Care in Indianapolis, IN
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
- Assisted Living or In-Home Care?
- Assisted Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- Cost of Assisted Living
- How to Pay for Assisted Living
- How Levels of Care Affect Assisted Living Cost
- Tips on Moving to Assisted Living