Traditions at Reagan Park

Reviews of Traditions at Reagan Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Traditions at Reagan Park

December 18, 2015

By MCubed

We chose Traditions for my mother because it is nearer to where we live than where she was previously. Traditions provides a whole spectrum of care options, but my mother had been diagnosed with dementia previously and had been in memory care for almost a year when we moved her there. We are very happy with our decision. The facility is very neat, clean, and bright. They take care to make sure the residents are well taken care of and try to make the unit seem less like a facility and more like home. Residents have options as to the activities they like and are encouraged to participate. We feel very comfortable with the decision we made to move my mother and feel she is well cared for and happy at Traditions.

November 30, 2015

By Anonymous120120150

My mom received excellent care at Tradition and it was given with love. The caregiver and staff are kind and patiend with the residents and the facility itself is homey and welcoming.

October 15, 2015

By daughter of parents

Very caring personnel at Traditions - the leasing director, the receptionists, chef & food servers, nurses & doctor, lpns, activity director, maintenance - everyone works together to ensure my parents' are receiving excellent care. The social life & activities at Traditions are outstanding. My parents are able to enjoy the other residents & activities so much more than when they were living at home. I have a hard time getting a hold of my parents because they are so active and barely in their apartment. Small enough facility that they could handle some special circumstances that my parents' needed some addl help with.

July 12, 2015

By LS1

I really wanted to put him in Traditions. This was where I had my sight set, but after he broke his hip, he was down too far for them to take him. He was in too bad a shape, so I had to go from an assisted living type of situation to skilled nursing, and I had to do it quickly. When he broke the hip, it was just downhill quick. They were very pleasing, decorative-wise, the menu was looking good, and everything was just really good. The staff people were all just fine. They all went out of their way. I even showed up unannounced to have a tour, and they stopped everything and took me all around.

Independent Living Reviews for Traditions at Reagan Park

March 13, 2014

By Garnet3

Traditions at Reagan Park won't be complete till May 1st. But they're showing you the whole setup. Everything is all in one roof. It's going to have everything. I did speak to the people and talk to them. They were very nice and very courteous. The facility is going to accept Medicaid, which is a big factor with me. They're supposed to have a top chef and they're going to be serving three meals a day. They also have a dietitian that works with you if you're diabetic. It's brand new, so it's going to be very clean and neat looking. It's big, spacious, and it's going to have a movie house, too. It's got everything which is very important. It's very sharp. It's going to be beautiful and nice.

Costs for Traditions at Reagan Park

Photos of Traditions at Reagan Park

Services and Amenities of Traditions at Reagan Park

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Traditions at Reagan Park

Welcome to Traditions at Reagan Park

Traditions at Reagan Park is a licensed senior retirement community with no large entry fee or endowment. Residents are served by providing superior, yet reasonably priced accommodations and services in a peaceful, quiet country atmosphere. Living options include licensed assisted living, assisted living memory care and independent living garden homes. We provide a home-like setting for those who need assistance with personal care and daily living activities.

A unique "SELECT YOUR CARE" program includes six levels of care which allows residents to live life on their own terms, while enjoying the company of others in a community setting. Licensed 24-hour nursing staff are available to monitor healthcare needs for those residents needing assistance with personal care and daily living activities. Traditions at Reagan Park creates a warm, safe, secure, and friendly environment, promoting independence and self-esteem for all residents.

Assisted Living in Avon IN

Traditions at Reagan Park features home-like residences in a setting for seniors who may need assistance with personal care and daily living activities. Seniors and their families use the SELECT YOUR CARE program to create a personal service plan. This plan may include assistance with daily activities, such as medication management, bathing and/or dressing assistance and much more, all provided by a 24-hour licensed nursing staff. For added peace of mind, an emergency response system is provided. Daily programs, events and outings, housekeeping, laundry and meal service are provided all in a maintenance-free, care-free environment.

Memory Care & Dementia Care in Avon IN

Traditions at Reagan Park serves seniors who experience various forms of memory loss. Individuals are assessed by our staff to identify their cognitive and physical abilities as well as learn about each person's unique life story to develop a comprehensive plan of care. Both physical and emotional stimulation are then incorporated into the plan to support and maximize quality of life. A state-of-the-art security system is provided which allows residents to live independently while remaining within the comfort of a secured environment.

Amenities

• Physician Offices
  • Pharmacies
  • Endless Recreational & Entertainment Choices
  • Restaurants

Thank you for your interest in Traditions at Reagan Park. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

At Reagan Park you can transition from active retirement to assisted living and still be in the tranquil setting you have come to enjoy. A unique SELECT YOUR CARE approach allows residents to live life on their own terms while enjoying the company of others, surrounded by outdoor settings that are perfect for a stroll, picnic or a great place to read a book. Traditions at Reagan Park, located one quarter mile west of IU West Hospital, is an upscale licensed senior living community in a charming country setting providing a gracious retirement living atmosphere.

Map of Traditions at Reagan Park