Zionsville Meadows

Zionsville Meadows (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Zionsville Meadows

Assisted Living Reviews for Zionsville Meadows

April 22, 2014

Zionville Meadows had very nice staff. I could tell that they were caring and seemed to be knowledgeable. However, it was an older location, and it really needed to be updated. I was sure they tried to make it as pleasant as possible, but it just didn’t seem to have newer fixtures and needed repainting, as the doors were old and scratched. Some of the letters were coming off their sign. It definitely needed a little bit of care as far as the atmosphere goes. I thought the building needed to be updated and refurbished. I didn't eat there, but I heard a gentleman asking what was on the menu for lunch, and it didn't smell very good to me. It was chicken liver, which didn't sound too appetizing. I'm sure it was nutritious, and maybe a lot of the older residents there would have enjoyed that just fine. It just that they day I was there it didn't sound too appealing. I think they had different kinds of activities, like bingo and exercising. They also had birthday parties for the residents, looked at nature, and fed the birds.

January 28, 2014

By Kathleen18

Zionsville is less than a mile from my house so I moved mom there. I think the staff is okay, some are wonderful and I think they’re attendant to her needs. The building has a big expensive lawn near it. Mother’s room overlooked a little sitting garden. I checked on the food and she’s given three hot meals a day and she does have her choice of two main dishes every meal. She likes the food. They do have plenty of opportunities for snacks. They have activities and they keep her very much engaged. They have bus trips, Bingo, crafts and a little cooking class. They have exercise three times a week. For improvement, they can use a fresh paint, new carpeting and wall paper. They are doing a nice job but I think the building is a little dated and needs to be upgraded.

Independent Living Reviews for Zionsville Meadows

July 09, 2019

By Katherine

I like Zionsville Meadows very much, and I like most of the staff. They have a yard, landscaping, a fitness center, dining room, they have PT available, there's a Delay the Disease class on a week, and bus transportation. They recently got a different dietitian, but I have not eaten there since then. The food was bad before. The facility is pretty good, and they're doing a lot of remodeling and updating. I really like the gym there. There are more activities that could be done, and I would like it be more affordable.

March 30, 2017

By Constance255887

Zionsville was very nice. The only problem was the distance; I would have to change my doctors and veterinarians. It was very similar to the place I would be going to, but I did not think the food was as good. They had bingo, a theater, a hair salon, and a library.

January 31, 2016

By Jim116527450

I was treated very well at Zionsville Meadows. I was given a tour. They were very friendly. They have detached housing units for independent-living. It was away from everything, but I really liked it. It has older units, but the units are larger. The community is quite attractive, and is laid out more like a housing community rather than an institutionalized building.

November 30, 2015

Everything is great getting at Zionsville Meadows, but when she got in, they’re not fixing things as they said they would before she moved in. Despite that, I would still recommend this facility.

Nursing Home Reviews for Zionsville Meadows

September 02, 2012

By Miss M

I was so excited when I first visited this facility, I thought I had found the best place for my grandpa. I now am ridden with guilt because he is back at the hospital after being abused for past month. I would not recommend this facility to my worst enemy. They are understaffed, the nurse practioner is inexperienced, and the PT and OT are neglectful. My grandpa both fell out of bed and was let to fall out of wheelchair on concrete when taken to doctor...and it was not documented or reported!

Costs for Zionsville Meadows

Photos of Zionsville Meadows

Services and Amenities of Zionsville Meadows

• Housing Extra: We Offer Private And Semi Private Accommodations.

• General Store
  • Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Premier Services Include: Moving Forward Rehabilitation,Skilled Nursing Services, Long Term Care, Respite, Hospice

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Offer 24 Hour Nursing Care.
  • Pharma

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: 14-000538-1

About Zionsville Meadows

Our Community

Caring people make the difference at Zionsville Meadows. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare that are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family.

Zionsville Meadows offers a full continuum of housing and healthcare solutions designed to accommodate a diversity of lifestyle choices and healthcare needs.

Conveniently located, Zionsville Meadows is close to shopping centers, restaurants, emergency health-care, and full service hospitals. We are located less than 15 minutes from IU Health North and St. Vincent on 86th Street.

Our Services

Assisted Living Memory Care

Memory Care Assisted Living Apartments are the perfect environment for residents experiencing the early and middles stages of the Alzheimer’s and dementia journey. Our apartments provide the opportunity to maximize and sustain each resident’s independence. We offer an active daily living program designed to promote a healthy mind and spirit. Involvement in daily activities, such as bird watching in the secured courtyard, is encouraged. Specially trained caregivers are always available to provide guidance and assistance.

Assisted Living Apartments

Everyone loves freedom and choices...and we kept that in mind while designing our Senior Apartments. Our communities offer Assisted Living services that are tailored to meet the needs of each individual, allowing them to live life to the fullest.

Our Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, furnished and decorated as you so desire, making a familiar and comfortable atmosphere where family members and friends can visit. Our residents enjoy the company of their neighbors while enjoying three meals a day offered in our unique, restaurant-style dining rooms. There are many opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. We continue to add services designed to keep our residents as active as they desire while having the comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Our Services

Garden Homes

Garden Homes have been created for the independent resident who wants the freedom to come and go, but desires the amenities that accompany living in a specially designed community. In our Garden Homes, you'll find maintenance-free living with a variety of floor plan options that may include one or two bedrooms featuring sun-rooms, dens, laundry rooms and full kitchens. Other amenities include attached garages.

Our Garden Home residents enjoy the company of their neighbors and opportunities to participate in a wide range of planned social activities, scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and appointments. Other conveniences that are often available on-site are restaurant-style dining, salon, wellness programs and housekeeping services. Take comfort in knowing that personalized home care services can be arranged in your Garden Home as a need may arise. All of these choices combined with our state-of-the-art, 24 hour on site response system create all the pleasures of independent living with the freedom, comfort and security of living in a senior community.

Map of Zionsville Meadows