Bloom At Eagle Creek

Reviews of Bloom At Eagle Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Bloom At Eagle Creek

July 17, 2017

By Amy

Bloom At Eagle Creek was very nice and relatively small. It's in a nice location since it's very wooded. It's near a couple of major roads, but it’s off of a side street, and it's very quiet. They have some outdoor seating areas and bird feeders. The facility itself is quite nice, and although it’s not as new, it's very well-maintained. The staff knows all the residents' names, so it definitely has a small community feel to it.

July 31, 2016

By Chuck675476

Bloom at Eagle Creek was OK, but I didn’t like it. The staff seemed to be OK and nice, but it didn’t measure up to the other places I’ve been. The food seemed to be not as good. Maybe it was a bad day or maybe it just was a bad smell or something.

June 10, 2016

By Diana753450

We’re moving in tomorrow at Bloom at Eagle Creek. The facility is very neat and clean. People seem very friendly and outgoing. Their menu has quite a variety to choose from. As far as I know, security is appropriate. The price is very good.

May 10, 2016

By RickUISDI

I liked Bloom at Eagle Creek. The place was very nice. The people there were outstanding. I talked to the activity director, who was a great person, as was the person working at the administration. I really liked the facility. However, it was miles away from my house and would be a pretty long drive every day for me to go see and check on my mother. The dining room was the biggest of any place that I visited so far. It looked like they had nice menu. I did not taste the food nor did I meet the chef, but the dining room was nice and clean. This must be a newer facility because it looked like it had been redecorated.

July 13, 2015

I went to Bloom at Eagle Creek Senior Living. I only met one person, and she gave me the tour. She was very nice. It was in a nice area. Everybody knew each other, and it was family-oriented.

October 24, 2012

By querencia

Driving up to this facility, it was without doubt one of the most attractive I have visited. There is a front porch with real old-fashioned porch swings and rockers on it--it made it look more like an old country home than a "facility." It is a lovely touch. The ground are outstanding, with gentle landscaping that gave the outdoors a more natural look than I have encountered in other facilities. Most of the landscaping has been somewhat unimaginative. As an outdoor person, I tend to notice such things. The entryway and halls were fresh smelling, very light and pleasant. The staff interacted with the residents more as if they were their favorite aunts and uncles than as caretakers. I found this pleasantly surprising. I did not have a meal here, but I observed that the food smelled delicious and mouth watering and looked very attractive. The professional staff was willing and eager to talk about their work--and their philosophy. Their goal without exception seemed to be that the residents should not only be well cared for but should be leading happy lives. Another unusual feature that I have not thought to ask about in other facilities is that they have what they call "short term" rooms available. This I very much like, since it would afford an opportunity to further evaluate this facility from the "inside." This is a definite possibility and I plan to spend more time here, as a "short term" resident in the future.

October 24, 2011

By Jen2

The Autumn Park Assisted Living Community is located on the North West side of Indianapolis and only minutes away from shopping centers, plazas, medical facilities, restaurants, theaters and more on Lafayette Road and in Georgetown Plaza. The grounds are beautiful and green with trees, flowers, excellent landscaping, and a retention pond with a waterfall. The building is emaculate with a front porch that has rockers, lawn furniture and plenty of space for residents and their guests. The staff is very friendly and welcoming to all visitors. I met the administrator, visitor's guide, therapists, cook, nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants. During the tour, I learned about the activities, amenities and choices in levels of care and assistance. The activities include exercise group, Wii games, dances, holiday celebrations in Summer and Winter, movies, library, shopping trips and travel events. Amenities include physical, occupational and speech therapy, assistance with ADL's, dietary tailoring to diabetic needs, assistance with laundry, showering, transportation to medical related visits and more. The levels in care are from minimal assists to full 24-hour assistance and care. The needs are assessed and monitored for adjustment every 6 months. The rooms are reasonable in rate with options to rent for short lease, respite or long-term. It is a choice focused facility with a home environment to meet a senior's needs in a comfortable setting.

Costs for Bloom At Eagle Creek

Photos of Bloom At Eagle Creek

Services and Amenities of Bloom At Eagle Creek

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.
  • Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8:1

• Licenses: Indiana

About Bloom At Eagle Creek

Bloom at Eagle Creek is a family-owned and operated assisted living establishment. Since 1965, our goal has been simple yet aspirational: to help our residents flourish. Entering a Bloom community does not mean checking your lifestyle or personality at the door. Residents continue to live life to its fullest potential, enjoying their favorite activities while discovering new ones, and blooming into their best selves through growth and discovery.

We have the distinct honor of receiving a "Deficiency Free Survey." Receiving a perfect rating from the Indiana State Department of Health is an outstanding accomplishment.

Bloom's personalized service and superior care enable residents to enjoy the privacy of home, combined with the security and convenience of assistance and a maintenance-free environment. This is provided in a vibrant and intimate setting, located on a private, 4-acre plot in the heart of Indianpolis, Indiana.

We are family owned and operated and have been caring for seniors for nearly 50 years. We have a stellar talented management team and focus upon resident centerd care allowing our residents to age in place given we can care for residents with high acuity.

Map of Bloom At Eagle Creek