River Crossing Assisted Living

Reviews of River Crossing Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for River Crossing Assisted Living

February 27, 2020

By ReviewerFeb16

River Crossing's building itself is not new but the people were caring. The staff who assisted me during the tour was helpful, and willing to come on their day off and showed us whatever we asked for. There were people playing cards in the dining area. The facilities were older and smaller compared to others as far as the activity room, but there were people participating.

March 31, 2018

By CS

River Crossing was very friendly and accommodating, but it wasn't as clean as it should be, and the apartments are very small. The staff was very friendly. The activities calendar looked very good. I just wasn't overly impressed with the facility.

November 23, 2016

By Joann451746

We really liked River Crossing; it was very clean, stylish, and modern-looking. They had a lot of activities that were scheduled that my mother-in-law really was interested in. The people were very friendly. Overall it was a really nice visit; we really liked it. We liked the location, and I like the room where they had a big TV, a game room, and on the calendar it showed where they take the residents to different activities outside the facility, and all of those seems really nice. My mother in law really enjoyed looking through the calendar. We met one of the chefs as we were going out, and she talked to us quite a bit about the food and the dietary. She was impressed with him as well.

Costs for River Crossing Assisted Living

Photos of River Crossing Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of River Crossing Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $800

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About River Crossing Assisted Living

We are located 3 miles off of State Road 62 with a country-like setting. We have a large front porch to sit out on and just relax along with 2 courtyards and a small putting green. We offer 24-hour nursing care, 3 meals a day, basic cable, housekeeping and laundry weekly. We have 3 different styles of studio apartments with open-concept rooms with accessible bathrooms and large showers. Each room has a closet, kitchenette area with sink, cabinets, counter, microwave and mini refrigerator. We have a large dining room, private dining room, activity room, computer for residents to use and a library. All utilities are included except for personal phone, wi-fi and you furnish your own room.

We have something for all ages we accept potential clients under the age of 62 and we are able to accept medicaid waiver clients. We are a more home like setting with a friendly community.

Map of River Crossing Assisted Living