Silver Creek

Reviews of Silver Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Silver Creek

September 01, 2017

By harrystevens

I am happy with the care my mother receives at Silver Creek. She is happy as well.

August 30, 2017

By Moore12

I recently moved my father in and i can say that i am very happy we did. He had been living in another facility and we continued to have issues. things would improve for a little while and then things would go back to the way they were. The staff are attentive and excited to see that my father has already begun to make new friends. I almost didn't go ahead with the move because i thought a new move would be too much on him. He seems happier now than he has in a really long time.

Thank you for sharing feedback on your experience at Silver Creek. We will continually strive in providing exemplary care to your loved one.

March 28, 2017

By Motime

I am so impressed with Silver Creek, from the very start till now after my mother in law’s move in date. Denise a sales representative there was so welcoming and patient as we had many questions and concerns. We were moving my mother in law from another assisted living home to Silver Creek and we were a little anxious, but the staff and residents were so welcoming there it made my mother in law feel very comfortable and relaxed. Her studio apt. is bright and cheery she just loves it and calls it her new home.The building itself is so light and spacious, you have to see it in person to see how beautiful it is. To see my mother in law happy here is a testament to how truly how lovely this assisted living community is. I would recommend to anyone for their loved ones.

March 21, 2017

By j7570

Silver Creek Assisted Living is a magnificent place to live. I know this because I live here. The staff of Silver Creek are truly the strength of the organization. I have never heard a staff member complain or say something negative to a resident that is not helpful. The staff is like no other I have ever seen. Anyone considering this type of facility should contact Silver Creek and get a tour of the building and meet the staff and residents.

March 17, 2017

By Minorcan

The Beatles , John Lennon once said: Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. Well it was high time that my parents made some plans for life ! My parents are life long residents of St. Augustine and are in their eighties. I am their son and live out of town. We needed a plan for their care when they can no longer manage for themselves. I had researched care facilities in St. Augustine and was not impressed until I came across Silver Creek. This facility is the "Four Seasons" of assisted living. The fit and finish of this facility and the attention to detail is second to none. Our sales counselor Denise who led the tour gave my mother a comfort level that I was thankful for. The decision of assisted living is such a tough decision and Denise knew all the answers and assured my mother in such a way she felt at home. I am very happy we toured Silver Creek and now my parents have a "Plan B" . If you are a "detail" person like me you will understand why Silver Creek is on the top of my list.I

This has to be the best review ever! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!

February 10, 2017

By Debi816214

The people at Silver Creek are friendly and caring. There are lots of activities. It is large and has a lot of community places, so if somebody is in a regular wheelchair, it is not so easy to navigate.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community Silver Creek! We are so glad to hear the wonderful feedback. I did want to reassure you that if a resident is in a wheelchair and needs assistance going to and from the dining room and activities ect. that our staff is available to help.

December 31, 2016

By Joycmom

These people saved my fathers life! When we had no where else to go the folks at SC came to the rescue. Their compassion for our family and my Dad has been unmatched. The facility is like a 5dtar hotel...the staff even better. Can't say enough good things! THANK YOU SILVER CREEK!

December 29, 2016

By Patterson257

I attended a wine event at this facility right before Christmas and was blown away! There is not another retirement community in the area that is comparable. The food was amazing and the staff and people that live there were all so happy. I felt like i was visiting a beautiful resort.

Memory Care Reviews for Silver Creek

• Licenses: 12928
  • State Licenses: Licensed

• Get Costs

About Silver Creek

Silver Creek presents the future of retirement living, offering assisted living, memory support and respite care. Here you will find quality care in a safe, secure environment, with spacious and specially designed residences. At Silver Creek, we provide for continued independence and a sense of well-being through exceptional amenities, and customized care plans to meet evolving needs and preferences. We embrace the philosophy that physical, social, intellectual and spiritual wellness will lead to a happy, healthy and meaningful lifestyle.

Upon your first visit, you will immediately sense that Silver Creek is a distinctive place. A place reflective of a forward-thinking vision.

Map of Silver Creek