Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center

Reviews of Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center

October 17, 2013

By Diana21

My mom was in a hospital and needed rehabilitation and they suggested that she went to Country Side. They basically forced us to go there. This place should be shut down. I got her out in three days. The staff is a nightmare. They are unprofessional and the whole place was low class and horrible. It looked like a crazy house. The rooms were old and run down. I wouldn't send my dog there. They have no activities.

May 06, 2012

By w35

I got the a chance to tour the facility when I was looking for a place to stay. The facility was nice but I decided that I need to be around with people more. I've been to couple of facilities, apartment, and retirement communities because I was not really sure where to go but I decided to chose another place.

About Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center

Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Palm Harbor, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center