Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center

Reviews of Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center

June 01, 2015

By Pascofurious921

My Mother was referred to Countryside Healthcare by another facility. In two weeks she went from good health other than recovery from minor hip surgery and Dementia, to critical condition and had to be rushed to the hospital unresponsive. Her litany of issues included Pneumonia in both lungs, fluid around her heart, severe dehydration, malnutrition, low blood pressure, low heart rate, low temperature and partial renal failure. She ultimately died from complications due to her total lack of monitoring and care by Countryside Healthcare. I find it deplorable that this facility continues to operate. The staff spends their time texting and Facebooking while they collect money for patients they ignore. DO NOT SEND ANYONE YOU CARE ABOUT TO THIS FACILITY.

February 27, 2015

By Linda100731150

I think Countryside is one of the worst facilities on the planet. My husband almost died there; all they did was drink Ativan and sit on the corner. Everybody is duped on drugs. Their CNAs walk around on the telephone, texting and playing games. When you question about your loved one, it is horrible. I wouldn’t tend my dogs there. They must take good care of the residents.

October 17, 2013

By Diana21

My mom was in a hospital and needed rehabilitation and they suggested that she went to Country Side. They basically forced us to go there. This place should be shut down. I got her out in three days. The staff is a nightmare. They are unprofessional and the whole place was low class and horrible. It looked like a crazy house. The rooms were old and run down. I wouldn't send my dog there. They have no activities.

May 06, 2012

By w35

I got the a chance to tour the facility when I was looking for a place to stay. The facility was nice but I decided that I need to be around with people more. I've been to couple of facilities, apartment, and retirement communities because I was not really sure where to go but I decided to chose another place.

Services and Amenities of Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center

Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Palm Harbor, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Countryside Rehab & Healthcare Center