Ionie's Assisted Living I

• State Licenses: AL9336

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month
  • Get Costs

About Ionie's Assisted Living I

"A Place Where Seniors Are Loved". Our philosophy at Ionie's Assisted Living homes is to provide personalized resident centered care in order to meet individual preferences and needs. We treat all residents with dignity, provide privacy, plus encourage independence and freedom of choice. We include meals, housekeeping, laundry, transportation and assistance with the activities of daily living. Resident’s family members and friends are encouraged to get involved with their loved one in our various home activities.

Map of Ionie's Assisted Living I