Brookdale Conway Orlando, FL

Reviews of Brookdale Conway

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Conway

August 17, 2016

By Betty048870

My father-in-law is at Brookdale Conway. The place is nice and clean, and everyone is nice and takes good care of him. They have a lot of activities going on, like bingo, movies, and puzzles. They have a menu to choose from, and the food that I ate was good.

February 10, 2016

By Nadia4

We visited Brookdale Conway for my mother-in-law. It was nice. They were very nice. I had an appointment with the director, and I would recommend it to anyone. However, my mother-in-law passed away, and we weren’t able to follow up. Everybody was very helpful, very polite, and very nice. It seemed like a nice place for anyone could be. The dining area was very clean, and nice. They had a nice menu for the elderly people. They did have nice things; they had movie nights and happy hour. They had all sorts of little things.

February 09, 2016

By ARD

My father-in-law is at Brookdale Conway. We have been very happy there, and my father-in-law has been happy with it. They have a very good administrator, and she has been very nice to work with. My father-in-law’s room is great. It is like a mini apartment. It has a bedroom, a living room, a bathroom, and cupboard for a kitchen. We have eaten at Brookdale Conway, and it is good. My father-in-law is happy with it too. They take the residents shopping. They have bingo, and movies. My father-in-law has been a pastor all his life so he leads a Bible study there, and some of the residents come to that. He enjoys that a lot. He is very happy there, and he loves the staff. They feel like a family to him.

September 28, 2015

By Jayne8

The thing that I liked the best about Brookdale Conway was it was just one level, so there were no elevators to worry about, it was not a multi-story. We didn’t, unfortunately, get a chance to eat there, but they had a new system with their food. They had a new chef; they had a master chef. Their prices were too high for my mom, and that’s nothing against them. It’s just not in her price range. It was very nice and in a quiet area with lots of trees. Even their smallest room -- which was a studio -- was too expensive for my mom and what she would be able to afford. But it was OK; it was just a typical studio, not a super large one.

July 14, 2015

I went to visit Brookdale Conway. The staff was nice, but I did not like the location. The dining area was OK. They had different kinds of activities.

July 06, 2015

Brookdale Conway looked dirty. The lady who showed us around was very nice and hospitable. I was impressed with the dining room because it looked like a restaurant.

April 20, 2015

I was able to visit Brookdale Conway. The place seemed very clean, but one of the things that bothered me there was that it was too quiet, and none of the residents were talking to each other. There was an activities calendar posted, but there were no visible signs of activity. It was too quiet, and it felt to me an empty hospital. The staff was very polite, cordial, and friendly.

We are sorry to hear that you felt the lifestyle at Brookdale Conway was not active enough. The goal of our staff is to ensure that residents receive the assistance they each need while allowing them to live as independently as possible. Brookdale Conway has a Resident Program Director to engage the residents and ensure they are living an optimum life. If you would like to contact us to discuss Brookdale Conway or another Brookdale community, we hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

March 31, 2015

We went to Brookdale at Conway and I saw that they need additional staff. Their patient with memory problems who just wandering through the day. They were going to other patient's room and disturbing those patients who are sleeping. They weren't providing enough supervision for their memory patients who wandered the hall and were disturbing other patients.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. Please be assured that the safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority. Your concern is being reviewed. We would welcome an opportunity to discuss it with you personally and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296.

January 29, 2015

They're pretty good. It's not easy for my mother or for me, but we're getting used to it. It's not an ideal place, but it's OK. The room is OK; it's a studio, and it's small, but it has a nice window. The food is kind of repetitive, but it's OK. They have activities, but my mother isn't participating in a lot of them. I chose Brookdale Conway primarily for their proximity to my house. The staff isn't bad, the place is clean, and the food is fairly good.

January 13, 2015

By Ray20

We looked at Brookdale Conway, and it seemed really dated. We did not like it at all. The rooms were small, they did not really have anything available, and it was just outdated. So we did not investigate further than that. This is just an impression from walking around the facility. I did like the courtyard that they had, and if they try to grow some gardens and have the residents be involved in that, I think it will be kind of neat.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input is very important to us and we will share your feedback to help better serve our residents in the future.

May 30, 2014

By Sandra83338850

I've been to here. I pass them every day, and I knew it was a senior living facility. I loved it. It's beautiful. The staff seems to be very good. I didn't see any problems. The rooms were either an individual or a dual. Spacious. They were very good with a lot of family personalization. They have arts and crafts, cards, movies, games, books. I like that it was clean.

April 21, 2014

By Cindy44

I visited and I liked it, and I liked the staff. Everyone seemed friendly and helpful, and I didn't see anyone standing around. It seemed like everybody was doing something. The rooms were nice and comfortable. I was looking at a bedroom, a sitting area, and a little alcove that you could put a dresser or a TV in. I didn't eat there, but the dining room was comfortable, and once a week, they had a special menu. The menus looked good. They had some exercise programs, some crafts programs, and games. When I went, they were gearing up for a Western night. They were going to have a Western Chuck wagon barbeque thing and music. You can hear the band coming in. They were doing some square dancing for those who knew how to dance. They had interesting activities. I was ready to move in myself.

March 27, 2014

By Sylvia12

I had my father here. We chose this facility because it's near to us. The staff is very helpful and very informative. They have lots of resources to help you with the process. The environment is very clean, and they have scheduled activities for most of the day every day, but I think they need to improve on their parking lot.

November 27, 2013

By Julia5

I visited mom here and the facility seemed nice. She shares a room with someone else and their room was spacious. I wouldn't call the facility exceptional, but I won't call it bad either.

Photos of Brookdale Conway

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Conway

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: 2 Room Suite (Bed Room, Bath Room & Sitting Area)

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining,Private Dining Room

• Features Extra: Library

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• State Licenses: AL9286

About Brookdale Conway

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. .

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #9286

We have a beautiful enclose courtyard that residents can enjoy. Our staff is 2/3 Spanish speaking for our bi-lingual residents We offer "family night" events monthly- no fees charged for these festivities

Map of Brookdale Conway