Royal Palms Largo, FL

Royal Palms (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Royal Palms

Independent Living Reviews for Royal Palms

November 03, 2014

Royal Palms is a very good facility. The rooms are very good as well. The staff is wonderful. The food used to be good, but not anymore. I was happy as I could be when I was there.

October 06, 2014

By Ted6

The Palms is great, we would like to go there although it’s very pricey. It is a nice place we really like it. I would be happy to tell you that it’s very clean, nice, and the staff is very friendly; it just seemed to be a really nice place. I would give it a very high rating, and I think it would serve our needs. They have a pool for exercise, a gymnasium, and they had a lot of really good things.

February 26, 2014

By Judi3

I liked Royal Palms very much. In the last year marketing sort of tipped over because they were trying so hard to get new people in. They took some of our activities away from us and put them in another small facility which we would have to go up to and that was not much fun. The food was good and most of the people enjoyed eating. Of all the places in that area I would rate it a five (being the highest). That doesn’t mean that I was all that happy with it but it was the best facility in Largo Florida. They made great effort for all of just to know one another, and that was good. They have activities all day and into the evening hours. I think we got to go out once or twice a month for dinner, and once or twice a month for lunch just to get away. We had an excellent and wonderful transportation there. They took us by bus; anybody who wanted to go out to dinner or took us to doctors. They had limousines and five buses so there was plenty of transportation, you didn’t have to wait anywhere for anything. I want them to know that I’m saying ‘thank you’ to them. I lived there for 7 years. The employees there went out of their way to help every one of us. They become part of our extended family. I was very happy there.

January 31, 2014

By Dianne15

I choose Royal Palms because it has an independent living where I am now. It also has an assisted living and a nursing home which has a facility for Parkinson's, Dementia, Alzheimer's and a rehab center all in the same campus. I think that is a good feature. The staff is fabulous. I have my own private apartment, which they redid before I move in. My meals are fixed for me, I just go down to the dining room. I don't need to worry about cooking unless I want to. When I walk out there is a little pond. They have all kinds of cards games, board games and bingo sometimes in the afternoon or sometimes in the evening. On Fridays, they have entertainment and a happy hour type time. They have music entertainment usually on Wednesday afternoons. They have crafts, exercise classes and water aerobics on a heated pool. There is also an inside heated pool and a spa. They also have transportation to the doctors, bus runs to the grocery stores and the shopping centers.

March 28, 2013

By Caring 1760

My sister-in-law is at Royal Palms. It's very professionally-run and it has a very cheerful, helpful and attentive staff. The food is delicious. They have an Italian chef. Everything is convenient for the residents. All they need is located right on the premises. Transportation is available wherever they need to go some place. The facility is very well-kept and maintained. It's a beautiful place.

Costs for Royal Palms

Photos of Royal Palms

Services and Amenities of Royal Palms

• About Royal Palms

Step into Royal Palms and take comfort in knowing that you have come to the right place. We have been a part of the Largo community for many years, delivering a lifestyle of care, value, and well-being amidst a beautiful setting.

Here you will find a thriving community of residents from all walks of life enjoying outstanding senior living. It is our commitment to help each resident lead a purposeful life and strive to deliver the highest quality of service.

Independent Living

We believe life can get better with age.

Each of us lives a life richly colored by family, friends and uniquely personal experiences. At Royal Palms, we pride ourselves in helping you make the most of every moment.

Our programs help you live your passions, fulfill your potential and keep precious memories alive, while making cherished new ones. We believe you deserve a wonderful life at every stage.

Come and experience just how rich your life can be. We’ll not only help you put more meaningful moments in your life, we’ll help you put more life into each and every moment.

Boundless opportunities for health and wellness.

At Royal Palms, we care for the whole person, mind, body and spirit with our innovative programming. Residents grow, connect, move and create at their own pace through dynamic activity involvement. Experience culinary delights from our chef-driven Food for Life™ kitchen, serving whole and healthy foods to nourish your vitality. Take part in FIT Functional Fitness®, interactive, fun and results-oriented classes designed to go beyond typical senior fitness programs. Create meaningful experiences with Intergenerational Interactions, our innovative programs that foster the kind of growth, understanding and friendship that knows no age.

Thank you for your interest at Royal Palms Independent Living Community. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Royal Palms