Imperial Palms

Reviews of Imperial Palms

Independent Living Reviews for Imperial Palms

January 17, 2014

By Joyce28

Imperial Palms was an absolutely beautiful and wonderful place. It was very good and very well laid out. Of course, it was expensive too. I would choose them if I'm ready. I'm impressed with its cleanliness. It's definitely clean and well taken care of maintenance wise. The appliances and the sizes of the room were good too.

August 10, 2013

By Lucy9

I used to live in Imperial Palms and I liked it there a lot, but I could no longer afford the rent there. They were really good. They took us to stores and to pharmacies. They took us on trips to different places every week and they took us to church too. They had a spa and It was a quiet place.

April 27, 2013

By Frank6

I was looking for a place and when I saw their picture I thought I saw what I would like but it was different when I got there. It's more crowded there than the pictures show. They have small apartments.

April 18, 2013

By Maria10

I chose to visit Imperial Palms Apartments because of the price. It was best suited for my income. The rooms were descent although it was not too big for me and my husband. They had a food plan. The staff seemed very pleasant and willing to work with the residents. The facility was close to a lot of stores. They also took the residents to stores and church if they wanted to. I would suggest to improve on the meals like to have a dining room.

About Imperial Palms

Imperial Palms is a senior living provider in Largo, Florida that offers residents Independent Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Imperial Palms for more details on services and rates.

Map of Imperial Palms