The Springs of Lady Lake

Reviews of The Springs of Lady Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for The Springs of Lady Lake

June 29, 2015

By Carol91325350

My mother is at The Springs. The people are very friendly. My mother has some medical issues, but they have accommodated her eating habits. It has been a win-win for us. My mother is in a one-bedroom; she loves it. The residents are all very nice. We were looking for more of a homey-feeling type facility, and we got that feeling at The Springs. It is like my mother is an extended part of their family.

May 22, 2015

My mom is going to The Springs of Lady Lake on Thursday. It was absolutely lovely. It was a good facility. We were pleased with them. They had entertainment, bingo, and Wii bowling. They had all different types of activities for the residents to do. They had a lovely dining room, and they serve three meals a day. The apartments were absolutely lovely including the studio apartments. It was just as big as a one-bedroom.

March 31, 2015

My sister is in Springs of Lady Lake for a couple of months now and she is doing very well. It is amazing. They are very good. They love her and she loves them. She has a beautiful apartment. We redid the whole thing before we moved her into it. They did all the floors and the carpeting, they painted it and it's like new. They do that before a new patient moves in. She gets therapy and they have got her walking with a walker and assistance. It is a great place. The food is good. They get to choose what they eat. They have two different things every night and you can pick one or the other and if you do not care for any of the food, they will make you a cheeseburger, a hamburger, a grilled cheese, a fruit plate or anything like that. The dining area is beautiful. It is like going into a restaurant. It is big, open and airy. It has all the windows around it so it is very light. It is a very small community and they do watch the residents. If somebody would go out of the door, the alarm would go off and somebody sits at the main door. That door is also closed at 8 o’clock at night. They are very friendly and even the lady who is in charge of the place and manages it is like a part of staff. She comes and serves the dinner in the dining room. They all do that. Everybody takes a part in this place. It is like a big family.

October 31, 2014

By Pat96096850

My sister is at Springs of Lady Lake, and I think it's all very good. I have no complaints or whatsoever. She is in a one large room with a bath and a little kitchenette. It's probably was one of the cheapest ones. They have bingo, movies, games, thanksgiving, Christmas, and all those special occasions. I haven’t tried their food, but I haven’t heard anybody complain about it.

August 15, 2014

By Geri Bruns

My Mother lived at this facility for 7 years before she passed away. The care was wonderful , all of the staff are great. We chose the facility because they have licensed nurses in the building 24 hours a day

July 20, 2014

My mother is in The Springs of Lady Lake. We chose it because she could afford it. Of the ones that I saw, it was the best choice. The people are extremely nice. All the staff is very friendly. The only problem with The Springs is that it's an old building. It needs upkeep, and it doesn't get it until something breaks. The bathrooms are really outdated, and they're very difficult to clean because they've been patched over the years a lot. At one point, they were running out of food for the main meal. There were some real issues. The problem that bothered me the most was that the person in charge of the facility claims that she did not know all this was going on.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Springs of Lady Lake

April 30, 2013

By Niece Mary

Just found out my aunt was transferred here and that she had fallen on her first day. Living way out of state, I called to inquire about how she was, what the plan of care was, etc., and spoke with a very nice, friendly nurse, Claudette, whose shift just began, and who hadn't really had time to know much about my aunt. She eagerly and politely answered all my questions. The answers she didn't know, she efficiently and compassionately looked up, and made suggestions about what to do to facilitate my aunts rehab and eventual discharge from their facility. She was knowledgeable and professional. Many thanks, Claudette for a job well done! I will be checking up on my aunts progress frequently, so hope that you will be caring for her more.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for The Springs of Lady Lake

Services and Amenities of The Springs of Lady Lake

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About The Springs of Lady Lake

The Springs of Lady Lake is a senior living provider in Lady Lake, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact The Springs of Lady Lake for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Springs of Lady Lake