The Springs of Lady Lake

Reviews of The Springs of Lady Lake

Assisted Living Reviews for The Springs of Lady Lake

October 31, 2014

By Pat96096850

My sister is at Springs of Lady Lake, and I think it's all very good. I have no complaints or whatsoever. She is in a one large room with a bath and a little kitchenette. It's probably was one of the cheapest ones. They have bingo, movies, games, thanksgiving, Christmas, and all those special occasions. I haven’t tried their food, but I haven’t heard anybody complain about it.

August 15, 2014

By Geri Bruns

My Mother lived at this facility for 7 years before she passed away. The care was wonderful , all of the staff are great. We chose the facility because they have licensed nurses in the building 24 hours a day

July 20, 2014

My mother is in The Springs of Lady Lake. We chose it because she could afford it. Of the ones that I saw, it was the best choice. The people are extremely nice. All the staff is very friendly. The only problem with The Springs is that it's an old building. It needs upkeep, and it doesn't get it until something breaks. The bathrooms are really outdated, and they're very difficult to clean because they've been patched over the years a lot. At one point, they were running out of food for the main meal. There were some real issues. The problem that bothered me the most was that the person in charge of the facility claims that she did not know all this was going on.

Questions about The Springs of Lady Lake

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at The Springs of Lady Lake. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What programs or activities does The Springs of Lady Lake offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Music, crafts, educational activities, outings...

What safety features or security measures does The Springs of Lady Lake offer to assisted living residents?

Pull cords in all rooms of apartments.

How does The Springs of Lady Lake keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

All call system

If The Springs of Lady Lake accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

gated courtyard, walking paths.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

ACHA approved MYALFTRAINING.com

Costs for The Springs of Lady Lake

Photos of The Springs of Lady Lake

Services and Amenities of The Springs of Lady Lake

• Nurse On Staff: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About The Springs of Lady Lake

The Springs of Lady Lake Assisted Living Facility offers a comfortable, caring, relaxed maintenance-free way of life. With many apartment floor plans to choose from, you are assured to find a comfortable layout that meets your every need.

Our Assisted Living facility was designed to give residents access to all the amenities and support they need. Our staff is trained to bring out the best in residents through care and compassion. We are proud to have the team members that create a connection with our residents to bring them what they need, whether it is assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and medication management, or personalized meals and activities.

Amenities Include:
  • Multiple apartment options to choose from
  • Staffed 24/7 to assist our residents and guests
  • Full-service Salon and Spa
  • Fun-filled calendar of events
  • Transportation available for outings
  • Housekeeping and Laundry services
  • Wellness and safety checks provided
  • All utilities included
  • Beautiful courtyards and porches to relax in
  • Spacious common areas
  • Wi-Fi available
  • Family support

Centrally located in Lady Lake, FL, The Springs of Lady Lake Assisted Living is a full-service assisted living center. Residents receive individualized, respectful support in a comfortable, friendly, and residential setting.

Map of The Springs of Lady Lake