Belleview Suites at DTC

Reviews of Belleview Suites at DTC

Assisted Living Reviews for Belleview Suites at DTC

April 02, 2015

By Mark103735650

Brookdale Denver Tech Center was a very nice facility as well. However, they were going through some remodeling there on another floor. The facility had a different feel. It wasn't quite as homey as the other facility, but it was a very nice place. I would have no concern putting my mother there. We saw the rooms, the dining area, and some of the residents, and we thought it was a very nice environment.

June 27, 2014

We were impressed with our tour at Heritage Club at Denver Tech Center. The facility is attractive.

May 29, 2014

I visited Heritage Club probably in February or March with the possibility of my dad moving there. Overall, positive. It was a nice facility. They have good medical care, and the location was pretty good. I did not like the fact that it's multiple stories. The dining area was very nice. It was large and very upscale. It was close to where I lived.

December 29, 2013

By Caring81975250

My mom is at Heritage Club at Denver Tech Center. We chose this facility because it's a large facility and they had a lot of activities – a lot of bus service that can take her to places within the location. The staff were very good. Their food seemed to be good. Their rooms were just okay. Some of them are updated and they are clean, but a lot of them are very, very dated. If they could just update their apartment that would be good and if they could clean the outside of the windows because they are horrendous.

December 20, 2013

By disillusioned1

Other

The care here was abysmal. After 1 1/2 weeks there my father looked at the head nurse and said "why don't you just put me out on the curb with the trash?" Call system didn't work, but facility didn't admit this until 2 days before we moved him. He needed help getting up and going to the bathroom. He would call and when no one came the inevitable happened. The next morning the staff would berate him for this and leave the dirty sheets in the room for up to 3 hours. Overall not a pleasant place to be. Staff attitude not great, food not great, generally not a good place to be.

September 29, 2013

My husband is in Heritage Club at Denver Tech Center. I like the fact that they make me feel they are really concern about me when I am looking around to place my husband. They make me feel they understand how hard it is to have to go through this and to see him go downhill. They make me feel that they care about him. He has the smallest room but I think is it in the right size for him because he has trouble walking. It is wonderful and has enough space to move around.

August 14, 2013

By Very happy family member

This community is beautiful, the residents are well-cared for and very happy. The food is delicious and they are able to provide special diets to my loved one. I am very content, knowing there is ALWAYS a nurse on site and I can sleep well knowing mom gets her insulin and medications timely. The staff are loving and compassionate to my mom and she loves the activities and outings especially. I am always welcomed when I come to visit here.

May 18, 2012

By molineway

This facility needs some TLC. It is nearly 20 years old and is beginning to show its age. I moved my mother in to AL a few months ago and was surprised at all of the extra charges on her bill each month. I'm not saying that I was not informed, but she did not need extra services, but miscommunication with her health care provider added nearly $500 per month to the bill. The memory care unit has not been updated and the atmosphere is somewhat depressing.

Costs for Belleview Suites at DTC

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance
  • Meal Preparation

• State Licenses: 2304VK

About Belleview Suites at DTC

Belleview Suites at DTC is a senior living provider in Denver, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Belleview Suites at DTC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Belleview Suites at DTC