Parkside Senior Apartments

Offers Independent Living

1371 Parkside Drive, San Bernardino, CA 92404
Parkside Senior Apartments (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 16 days

Concession of $500 off for three months totaling $1500. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Parkside Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Parkside Senior Apartments

April 16, 2018

By Bri

It was a really nice place, and reasonable. Of all the places I visited, it was one of the best. I could not forget the person who helped me with the tour, she was fabulous. She was like a mom, very outgoing, very welcoming, and made sure everything was done right, and she was very caring. She knew the residents really well and they all obviously liked her. The food was one of the biggest reasons why I liked it so much. The dining area was nicely set up like a fabulous hotel, and the food was really good.

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Parkside Senior Apartments. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

October 24, 2017

By whitty63

I want to take the time to express my gratitude for Kenya... His professionalism and kindness is second to none . He goes above and beyond to provide the best care possible and shows nothing but compassion toward others. My dear friend is a resident there and Kenya has made her stay there very comfortable he has gone out on a limb so many times to make sure all her needs are met. His kindness will never be forgotten . I highly recommend Leisure pointe to anyone that wants great care and a comfortable living environment

May 08, 2017

By Mindy081743

Everything has been really great here. My uncle is very happy there, and he's enjoying himself very much. I am very impressed with everything they have to offer. The staff is very attentive, very polite, and very professional. I really think we made the best choice for him. They have music playing, people playing in the band, and movie nights. They have all kinds of different things to offer. Paula was very sweet, understanding, and patient, and she took all of our needs into consideration. She was wonderful.

May 07, 2017

By Dennis416380

It is a very nice place. The people are really nice, and the care that my sister is getting is excellent. The staff seems to be doing a great job. Not everybody likes the food, but I think they are doing a good job of preparing everything. They have bingo and all kinds of activities. Her room is good enough; it is not a 5-star hotel, but it is pretty good. It is clean and orderly and could probably use some improvement, but it is acceptable.

January 10, 2017

By Ebonie023446

I chose it because it felt comfortable and inviting. The people were really nice, informative about their property and pricing, and very detailed on what my loved one would receive. They had a chapel, library, cafeteria, and little extracurricular activities for the seniors to go out on little adventures. They had cable, three meals a day, medication distribution if needed, reminders on any appointments, medications, and any special activities that seniors had coming up at that moment in time. The food was actually pretty good.

May 10, 2016

By Gayle27

My sister-in-law moved in. Everybody is really friendly, welcoming, and very nice. The facility is very nice. The food is good.

March 27, 2016

By Darlene37

It was excellent. The coordinator was excellent, very nice, didn’t rush, and explained everything to us. I liked the place. The facilities and apartments were clean and modern with nice, new carpets. I liked the variety of age groups and the food. The staff was attentive. It was a nice, decent place. I saw Bible studies going on and people playing cards. There were a lot of activities going on.

July 31, 2014

By Jo14

They responded to my inquiry and invited me to come by and take a look and I did. It was nice, clean and people were friendly. I liked the fact that the residents seemed happy. The staff was very nice and helpful. They answered all my questions. They had a very spacious one-bedroom apartment with balcony and kitchen. It had a large bathroom with security bars, a nice step-in tub and a shower. It was also very clean. I ate there, the food was great and I understand they had three professional chefs on staff. They had many activities like movie nights, bingo, weekly trips to local places, and transportation to medical facilities. I would recommend them to others.

July 24, 2014

By Happy visitor

This place is great beautiful home for my mom wonderful food lots of great activities always kept up really nice always smells great and very friendly staff the executive director and marketer Paula were very friendly and accommodated all my needs great place

March 31, 2014

By missSassy

Other

This place is awesome, the executive director is very friendly and intelligent. I love everything about this place, but the food, they should've had options for vegetarian more. :)

January 31, 2014

My mother had stayed here for about two years. The staff was great. They were very friendly and helpful. The food was good. She had a private room with a small kitchenette. They had a variety of activities. My mother's favorite was bingo and they brought in a lot of entertainment. They also had religious services.

December 23, 2013

By Joan38

I have been a resident for over 4 years. During that time, I had the opportunity to use all of the service offered. I am happy to say I have been given the best of care from all of the staff.

December 13, 2013

All services are very satisfactory to me.

October 05, 2013

By oreomm

My mom has been here for two years. Food housekeeping and staff are excellent. Planned activities posted on large board. Residents are given monthly schedule of "going ons" and Menu. Transportation provided for banking Doctor etc. Staff will call family members if they think mom needs something. Clean ,safe facility for people who need a little extra help or just dont want to cook any longer. Large rooms for playing games and social activity. Friendly residents.

August 22, 2013

By Grateful 4

I am amazed how well they treated my loved one. They are all so pleasant and go way above and beyond to make sure all our needs were met on moving in. My loved one is a new resident but so far I am pleased from what I have seen. Thank you!

June 14, 2013

It is a 5-star place and it was top notch. I love it. The staff were polite and caring. The people there were always happy and they were just full of joy. They always have trips. They take you were you need to go. They had always something to do.

Questions about Parkside Senior Apartments

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Parkside Senior Apartments. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our independent residents range from age 55 on up. Our community property is privately gated which allows residents to take walks, walk their dogs, swim in the jacuzzi, and enjoy our clubhouse room.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Our community is surrounded by the beautiful views of the San Bernardino mountains and conveniently located near golf courses, restaurants, professional and medical offices, public transportation, museum, and the YMCA. Just around the corner is the local Stater Bros, Mothers Nutritional Market, and Walgreen Pharmacy. We are also conveniently located just minutes from the Citrus Plaza and the 210 freeway.

If Parkside Senior Apartments accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We do accept both cats and dogs at our community and have a private dog park located on the property.

Costs for Parkside Senior Apartments

• Home Sale Assistance

• Vegetarian

• State Licenses: CA

About Parkside Senior Apartments

Parkside Senior Apartments is situated in the heart of San Bernardino, CA. Located a short distance away from nature spots, such as Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead, and conveniences that include restaurants, shops, parks and medical facilities. There are two hospitals located within 3 miles, including Kaiser Permanente San Bernardino Medical offices.

An independent living facility, Parkside Senior Apartments offers studio and one-bedroom apartments to seniors aged 55 and older. The spacious apartments include carpeting, a kitchen with full-sized appliances, a private bathroom, extra storage, individual climate control and private patios or balconies. Furry friends are also welcome to live in the apartments.

Amenities and services at the facility add to the convenience for seniors living in the community. Residents can take advantage of a manicured courtyard and numerous gardens and patios, fitness center, communal TV room, on-site laundry facilities and parking spaces. Maintenance is also provided, leading to a worry-free lifestyle.

Dog Park area for residents with pets.

Map of Parkside Senior Apartments