Eastern Manor

Reviews of Eastern Manor

Photos of Eastern Manor

Services and Amenities of Eastern Manor

About Eastern Manor

At Eastern Manor, we encourage our residents to socialize and offer many opportunities to do so. We have both indoor and outdoor common areas, as well activities offsite. We're very close to bus lines to whisk you into anywhere within wonderful Sacramento. There is resident parking available, also. We'll assist with scheduling medical appointments and have staff available 24 hours a day. That staff is well trained and provide the very best care possible, customized for each individual resident's requirements.

Map of Eastern Manor