Sunrise of Carmichael

Offers Memory Care

5451 Fair Oaks, Carmichael, CA 95608
Sunrise of Carmichael (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 27 days

Please ask about our March Special Incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Carmichael

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Carmichael

May 01, 2015

By brderby1

I am impressed with Sunrise of Carmichael and its staff. One of my father's best friends lives there. We are very familiar with the facility, and we like it. It is one of the most expensive ones, but their quality is excellent.

April 16, 2013

We're pretty happy with Sunrise at Carmichael. They did very well for my dad there. The only reason I'm moving him is so he can be closer. One thing my dad said was really good was the food. Everyone was really friendly and they took care of my dad.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews