Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Bayshire Rancho Mirage (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Assisted Living Reviews for Bayshire Rancho Mirage

May 15, 2015

It is the nicest one, it's economical, and they have all the services that she needs. The staff is doing a great job. The food is very good. It is recommendable because of its service and price.

April 18, 2015

My uncle is here. I love it, and he loves it. Their staff is very friendly and very helpful. However, I have some problems with the nurse. I don't know if she is over worked or what, but there have been times when the nurse does not inform me of things that I need to know. The only other problem that I have is with the billing, and I am trying to have that straightened out right now.

February 10, 2015

By David101832350

It was very high end. It was a beautiful facility. I do not know if we would want to pay that kind of monthly amount, but there was some interesting things that they do periodically with incentive plans and care plans that might make it a little more reasonable. The staff was awesome. We had a great conversation, and we talked about a lot of different things.

October 07, 2014

I liked it because they were really nice to my mom -- very, very kind, very caring, and very helpful. They helped us with all of our paperwork, and I liked the care that my father got the most because the nurses were just sweethearts. They helped him with everything and encouraged him when he was giving up, and I thought that was good. My parents felt comfortable there, so I would recommend it to other people. I felt like they got good service and lots of help.

August 27, 2014

By James93423750

It was much too big for what we were looking for. We wanted something more intimate than that. We didn’t spend a lot of time there and decided that the multi-story complex would be too overwhelming for my mother-in-law. We just got to see one room. It was occupied. The owner of the occupant of the room was kind enough to let us look in there. Once again, it was very nice. It appeared to be a really excellent facility. Everybody was super nice and worked with us. I thought it was great; however, it is not the kind of place that we’re interested in.

October 25, 2013

By Eino

I was impressed with the cleanliness. The facility is quite good. I like the room sizes. My wife is in a shared room, but the rooms were quiet large. Right now, she is just the only one occupying that room. The facility is also less expensive than other places. I just don't know too much with regards to the activities. I was impressed with the people who worked there as they are very friendly people.

October 09, 2013

By Waterbill

We visited and they did not have any floor plan that attracted us. The staff were helpful to us.

January 28, 2012

By Thad

Lovely place, was in my top 3 of all the places I visited. Found 1 other place that more suited what I was looking for and closer to my home.

Memory Care Reviews for Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Questions about Bayshire Rancho Mirage

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Monthly Brookdale trainings including redirecting, behaviors, etc...

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Bayshire Rancho Mirage. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Average age is about 87. Residents from 61-101 years old. Most Residents absolutely love our every day happy hour and big events (i.e Casino Night). Love to socialize. Family oriented environment.

What programs or activities does Bayshire Rancho Mirage offer to enrich residents' well-being?

B-Fit, Balance Classes, Water Aerobics, Crossword Puzzles, IPad class, Happy Hour, Face-timing with relatives out of state, Pet therapy.

What places are near Bayshire Rancho Mirage or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Restaurants, Hospital, Grocery Stores, Shopping outdoor mall.

What transportation services does Bayshire Rancho Mirage offer to assisted living residents?

Bus transportation as needed, private companion in Brookdale vehicle.

What makes the chef or dining program at Bayshire Rancho Mirage exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

All-Day Dining, Restaurant style, open seating, 5 star service, provide special diet orders if needed.

What safety features or security measures does Bayshire Rancho Mirage offer to assisted living residents?

Emergency Alert Pendent, 24 hour supervision, LVN's on staff, grab bars, roll-in showers with built-in bench, hand-held shower, personalized care plan.

How does Bayshire Rancho Mirage keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Mailings, monthly calendars, phone calls, monthly meetings.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Bayshire Rancho Mirage during daytime and nighttime hours?

Depends on our acuity. Changes periodically.

If Bayshire Rancho Mirage accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Very Pet-friendly! Hosted a Dog Show. Outdoor dog run area with a doggy station.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly trainings required by Brookdale, State, and partnering with therapy department.

What safety features or security measures does Bayshire Rancho Mirage provide to protect residents who wander?

Memory Care. Secured environment. Unable to access entry or exit without key code. 24 hour caregivers/med techs.

What programs or activities does Bayshire Rancho Mirage offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Exercise programs, poker/blackjack/bridge clubs etc. Resident Programs Manager to encourage engagement.

Health and Wellness Director. Partnering with primary physician. Care is updated as needed when there's a change of condition.

What techniques does Bayshire Rancho Mirage use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Fresh program, one on one assistance with feeding if needed.

How does Bayshire Rancho Mirage keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Change of condition meetings. Updating care plan meetings.

Describe the neighborhood around Bayshire Rancho Mirage. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Located on one of the main streets. Across the street from Eisenhower Medical Center!

Is Bayshire Rancho Mirage affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Brookdale Rancho Mirage offers 3 levels of care including AL, MC, and SNF. Great relationships with Eisenhower Medical Center and Resident's PCP's.

Costs for Bayshire Rancho Mirage

• Licenses: License #AL336426512/License #SNF250000759/PCOA #240
  • State Licenses: AL336426512, 250000759, 240

About Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Bayshire Rancho Mirage