Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

72201 Country Club Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Bayshire Rancho Mirage (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Assisted Living Reviews for Bayshire Rancho Mirage

November 20, 2017

By Robert

It seemed like a good place to live. They have a pool, organized clubs, and a nice dining room. The whole place looked very nice. We had lunch there and it was good.

August 24, 2016

By Laura H.604607

It is really nice. I would say it's like a five-star hotel. It's very clean, and the staff is very accommodating. The food is excellent, and the grounds are beautiful. It's just a very nice place. They have a swimming pool, a movie theater, a performance theater, a beauty parlor, and a full-sized dining room that's open 24 hours a day. They also do all kinds of trips. The staff is very nice and accommodating. I have no complaints at all.

February 11, 2016

By ttetherson

Lived here for 4 years to me its home. I enjoy the meals and activities. Its fun it’s like home.

January 14, 2016

By A Neighbor1

They have lovely people. It's a retirement community that caters to wealthy retired people. They get their money’s worth because they’re safe and happy. The rooms were nice, and the food looked good.

October 31, 2015

It was a much older building. Their community rooms and all of their things were much smaller. They showed me an area where they have classes, and there was room for maybe 10 or 12 people, as opposed to the other places that have good-sized rooms. Their facilities were much smaller. However, they did have the best closets.

July 20, 2015

I loved it. It was great, but it was too expensive. I sat and talked with a lady, and she gave me a tour around it. They had everything. I would love to put my mother in there. It was impressive.

May 15, 2015

It is the nicest one, it's economical, and they have all the services that she needs. The staff is doing a great job. The food is very good. It is recommendable because of its service and price.

April 18, 2015

My uncle is here. I love it, and he loves it. Their staff is very friendly and very helpful. However, I have some problems with the nurse. I don't know if she is over worked or what, but there have been times when the nurse does not inform me of things that I need to know. The only other problem that I have is with the billing, and I am trying to have that straightened out right now.

February 10, 2015

By David101832350

It was very high end. It was a beautiful facility. I do not know if we would want to pay that kind of monthly amount, but there was some interesting things that they do periodically with incentive plans and care plans that might make it a little more reasonable. The staff was awesome. We had a great conversation, and we talked about a lot of different things.

October 07, 2014

I liked it because they were really nice to my mom -- very, very kind, very caring, and very helpful. They helped us with all of our paperwork, and I liked the care that my father got the most because the nurses were just sweethearts. They helped him with everything and encouraged him when he was giving up, and I thought that was good. My parents felt comfortable there, so I would recommend it to other people. I felt like they got good service and lots of help.

August 27, 2014

By James93423750

It was much too big for what we were looking for. We wanted something more intimate than that. We didn’t spend a lot of time there and decided that the multi-story complex would be too overwhelming for my mother-in-law. We just got to see one room. It was occupied. The owner of the occupant of the room was kind enough to let us look in there. Once again, it was very nice. It appeared to be a really excellent facility. Everybody was super nice and worked with us. I thought it was great; however, it is not the kind of place that we’re interested in.

October 25, 2013

By Eino

I was impressed with the cleanliness. The facility is quite good. I like the room sizes. My wife is in a shared room, but the rooms were quiet large. Right now, she is just the only one occupying that room. The facility is also less expensive than other places. I just don't know too much with regards to the activities. I was impressed with the people who worked there as they are very friendly people.

October 09, 2013

By Waterbill

We visited and they did not have any floor plan that attracted us. The staff were helpful to us.

January 28, 2012

By Thad

Lovely place, was in my top 3 of all the places I visited. Found 1 other place that more suited what I was looking for and closer to my home.

Independent Living Reviews for Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Memory Care Reviews for Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Questions about Bayshire Rancho Mirage

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Monthly Bayshire trainings including redirecting, behaviors, etc...

What transportation services does Bayshire Rancho Mirage offer to assisted living residents?

Bus transportation as needed.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly trainings required by Bayshire, State, and partnering with therapy department.

What programs or activities does Bayshire Rancho Mirage offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Exercise programs, poker/blackjack/bridge clubs etc. Memory Care Director encourages engagement.

Resident Services Director. Partnering with primary physician. Care is updated as needed when there's a change of condition.

What techniques does Bayshire Rancho Mirage use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Refresh program, one on one assistance with feeding if needed.

Is Bayshire Rancho Mirage affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Bayshire Rancho Mirage offers 3 levels of care including AL, MC, and SNF. Great relationships with Eisenhower Medical Center and Resident's PCP's.

Costs for Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Photos of Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Services and Amenities of Bayshire Rancho Mirage

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: Companion Suites In Memory Care Only

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Bayshire Rancho Mirage

Bayshire Rancho Mirage combines state-of-the-art care programs with genuine love and compassion from the finest caregivers in the industry. As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), we offer all levels of care on a single, spacious campus, allowing our residents and their loved ones to relax and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with finding a forever home.

Services & Amenities:

• 24-hour Emergency Call Pendant
  • Awake Staff on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
  • Personalized care plans for all residents
  • Sagely App integration keeps loved ones connected to family & friends
  • Hassle-free living: housekeeping, laundry & linen services, and property maintenance provided
  • Daily assistance with activities of daily living such as personal grooming, medication management, mobility & more
  • Apartments ranging in size from studio to two-bedroom
  • Nursing oversight for critical health care needs 24 hours a day
  • 3 Nutritious chef-prepared meals a day, planned by a Registered Dietician
  • Mobile physician, podiatry & dental services available (based on insurance provider)
  • Transportation for off-site appointments & group outings
  • A pet-friendly community
  • Heated outdoor pool & jacuzzi
  • On-site library, fitness room & beauty salon/barbershop
  • 5 acres of landscaped grounds, with gardens & walking paths
  • Located conveniently across the street from Eisenhower Hospital
  • Easy access from highway 111, I-10 Freeway & Country Club Dr.
  • Enriching activities, programs and special events promote residents’ physical fitness, mental health, social interaction, and
  • creativity
  • Snacks and beverages available 24 hours a day
    *Base rent includes use of all community areas & amenities

We believe seniors deserve to live well, no matter what their care needs might be. Our exceptional caregivers are handpicked from the best in the industry, bringing with them love, compassion, and a genuine kindness for the people they serve.

Located just south of world-famous Palm Springs, Bayshire Rancho Mirage combines exceptional care with luxurious, resort-style living. With independent and assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing on one campus, we are proud to meet our residents’ needs while empowering them to embark on a new stage of life.

Map of Bayshire Rancho Mirage