Monterey Palms Healthcare Center

Reviews of Monterey Palms Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Monterey Palms Healthcare Center

March 15, 2015

By Chance10

My mother was a patient at Monterey Palms and it was a horrible experience! The quality of care was extremely poor. I would not recommend by his place to my worst enemy.

July 31, 2014

Monterey Palms Healthcare Center was recommended to my brother when he was at the hospital, so he went there and it was one of the worst experiences we ever had. The staff was horrible. His wound care was almost non-existent and we had doctor's orders. The room was nice; it was a large private room. Their administrative staff was horrible. He just didn't like it and neither did we as a family. They need to improve on just about everything.

Services and Amenities of Monterey Palms Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Monterey Palms Healthcare Center

Monterey Palms Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Palm Desert, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Monterey Palms Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Monterey Palms Healthcare Center