Monterey Palms Healthcare Center

Reviews of Monterey Palms Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Monterey Palms Healthcare Center

March 09, 2018

By Ramina

My mother went to Monterey Palms for rehab, but I had to take her out because of the environment. The people that do the daily care are not necessarily the nurses. We didn't interact with the nurses, but the helpers treated them like they were a burden. My mother would ask for water, they would not bring her water, and she would have to harass them just to get water. The management wanted it to be a good facility, but the staff didn't care. However, the lady in charge of the nurses was very good. The facility was fine, and everything was easily accessible. She shared a room, there was a bathroom, a little sink, and a curtain separated her from her roommate. It has a little TV in front, a side table, and a chair for guest. I had to bring her food, because she felt weird about the food there, and every time they had seafood, everyone got sick.

March 15, 2015

By Chance10

My mother was a patient at Monterey Palms and it was a horrible experience! The quality of care was extremely poor. I would not recommend by his place to my worst enemy.

July 31, 2014

Monterey Palms Healthcare Center was recommended to my brother when he was at the hospital, so he went there and it was one of the worst experiences we ever had. The staff was horrible. His wound care was almost non-existent and we had doctor's orders. The room was nice; it was a large private room. Their administrative staff was horrible. He just didn't like it and neither did we as a family. They need to improve on just about everything.

Services and Amenities of Monterey Palms Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Monterey Palms Healthcare Center

Monterey Palms Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Palm Desert, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Monterey Palms Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Monterey Palms Healthcare Center