Southpointe Healthcare Center WI

Reviews of Southpointe Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Southpointe Healthcare Center

May 14, 2019

By rick w

The place was nice, it was very clean and one of the nurses even had sex with me the day I got out for being such a good patient. It was a nice experience for sure. The rest of the staff was very nice and helpful too.

March 30, 2014

By Susyan

SouthPointe has four different levels of care. Mom was in there barely a month before she passed away. My daughter took her there because it was recommended by the social worker. At the end, they had like a hospice unit and it worked out nice. We live a half mile from here, so I didn't have to travel 20 miles out of town. The rooms were good and the food was good. It was the cleanest and I had been in some places before with other family members, it was horrible. They were constructing, so everything was on one floor. After a while, my husband put in hard wood floors. We kept the carpeting, but I had mats, so everything was real smooth so it was easy for her with a walker. I knew some of the nursing staff, they were very nice. A couple of head nurses were really nasty in there. Mom's personal doctor doesn't interfere because they have their own doctor who takes charge. He takes charge the way the nursing home wants him to take charge, and nobody's going to ever fix that. Family physicians should be able to come in with the family. I don't like the policy of physicians appointed to facilities and taking over somebody who's in a critical state.

Services and Amenities of Southpointe Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Southpointe Healthcare Center

SouthPointe Healthcare Center is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located on a quiet street in Greenfield, WI. The community is located in close proximity to a variety of pharmacies and physicians.

Seniors at SouthPointe Healthcare Center have access to several care options. A number of rehabilitation therapies, such as physical and occupational, are offered by trained and licensed professionals. A 24-hour nursing staff offers several long-term and short-term skilled nursing options for seniors who need extended recovery. Long-term residents have assistance with nutrition and hydration management and other activities of daily living, as well as following individually coordinated care plans. Finally, a memory care unit offers secure and continuous care for residents with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia.

A variety of amenities are offered to seniors of SouthPointe Healthcare Center, creating a homey and comfortable environment. Residents are treated to housekeeping and on-site laundry services, and there is cable TV and wireless internet throughout the building. On-site beauty and barber services are available to all residents, as is transportation to many off-site locations.

Map of Southpointe Healthcare Center