Harbour Village

Reviews of Harbour Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Harbour Village

March 08, 2016

By George121048250

The staff at Harbour Village was really nice and attentive. The food was fantastic. The rooms were wonderful and newly updated and painted. The dining room had a waiter who sat the residents in groups.

December 01, 2015

By anonymous115746350

Harbour Village was OK. The rooms were clean, and they were comfortable. The staff was very nice and accommodating.

October 19, 2015

By Carol116217050

I was able to visit Harbour Village. I was very impressed. The people were also very helpful. When I walked in, everything was clean. The people made me feel comfortable. It's a place I would be happy to have my mother stay. They had amenities there that made me feel comfortable. If she was walking alone by herself in the hallways and if she fell or something, they had a life alert.

August 11, 2015

By Mary110663950

Harbour Village was nice, roomy, and clean. The people were very accommodating and answered our questions. We thought it was very good. Indoors, they have the exercise, movies, and musical presentation. Outdoors, they take you to the stores for shopping and also to a movie.

July 28, 2015

They were accommodating at Harbour Village. The apartment I saw was fine.

March 31, 2015

By Cheryl104582150

I had been to Harbour Village for a visit, and it was excellent. The people are very nice. I didn’t see their apartments, but I did see the layout f the floor plan and the different options that they have. It was a very nice facility. It’s something that I would go back and take my parents to have a look at it too.

February 16, 2015

Harbour Village was a nice place, real clean, very open, and very well kept. I looked at the rooms, and everything was nice in there.

November 30, 2014

By MNK

The lady we met at the Harbour was fantastic. She was really good about what they offer. Their menus looked great, and the rooms were OK. Whatever I saw was great. They even got us some fresh cookies from the kitchen, and it was delicious.

May 20, 2014

By Richard83419250

We chose Harbour Village for my mom because it's close to my brother. It was an easy decision to choose the facility because we were familiar with it. The staff we met was very good. She has been there for just a month, so with regard to their activities, she is still shy and doesn’t do much. She is getting good food. Her room is very nice and clean. It's well kept. They fixed everything that we asked, and so we are happy.

Independent Living Reviews for Harbour Village

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, 24 Hour Concierge

• Psychiatric Care

• Licenses: RCAC, CBRF

About Harbour Village

Senior assisted living at Harbour Village offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Harbour Village, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Greendale has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Harbour Village, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Harbour Village offers independent living in Greendale for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Harbour Village will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™

Offer continuum of care with independent, assisted and memory care___ Our Dining Services Director received the 2012 Midwest Dining Services Director of the Year award. She is complimented by our very own award winning chef. Our Chef was the head chef at Coerpers Steakhouse; nominated as one of the best steakhouses in the Nation by Savuer Magazine, Money Magazine and the Rachel Ray Show___ Deficiency Free Survey 2012 campus wide; Assisted Living and Memory Care___ Minutes away from downtown Milwaukee, Shopping, hospitals, fine dining and sporting events.___ Longevity in the community Celebrating over 25 years in the Historic Greendale Community.

Map of Harbour Village