Harbour Village

Reviews of Harbour Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Harbour Village

March 08, 2016

By George121048250

The staff at Harbour Village was really nice and attentive. The food was fantastic. The rooms were wonderful and newly updated and painted. The dining room had a waiter who sat the residents in groups.

December 01, 2015

By anonymous115746350

Harbour Village was OK. The rooms were clean, and they were comfortable. The staff was very nice and accommodating.

October 19, 2015

By Carol116217050

I was able to visit Harbour Village. I was very impressed. The people were also very helpful. When I walked in, everything was clean. The people made me feel comfortable. It's a place I would be happy to have my mother stay. They had amenities there that made me feel comfortable. If she was walking alone by herself in the hallways and if she fell or something, they had a life alert.

August 11, 2015

By Mary110663950

Harbour Village was nice, roomy, and clean. The people were very accommodating and answered our questions. We thought it was very good. Indoors, they have the exercise, movies, and musical presentation. Outdoors, they take you to the stores for shopping and also to a movie.

July 28, 2015

They were accommodating at Harbour Village. The apartment I saw was fine.

March 31, 2015

By Cheryl104582150

I had been to Harbour Village for a visit, and it was excellent. The people are very nice. I didn’t see their apartments, but I did see the layout f the floor plan and the different options that they have. It was a very nice facility. It’s something that I would go back and take my parents to have a look at it too.

February 16, 2015

Harbour Village was a nice place, real clean, very open, and very well kept. I looked at the rooms, and everything was nice in there.

November 30, 2014

By MNK

The lady we met at the Harbour was fantastic. She was really good about what they offer. Their menus looked great, and the rooms were OK. Whatever I saw was great. They even got us some fresh cookies from the kitchen, and it was delicious.

May 20, 2014

By Richard83419250

We chose Harbour Village for my mom because it's close to my brother. It was an easy decision to choose the facility because we were familiar with it. The staff we met was very good. She has been there for just a month, so with regard to their activities, she is still shy and doesn’t do much. She is getting good food. Her room is very nice and clean. It's well kept. They fixed everything that we asked, and so we are happy.

Independent Living Reviews for Harbour Village

April 18, 2017

By Gordon043788

We moved our father to Harbour Village. It is a very hospitable, homey, good place. The people are very friendly. They have quite a large number of activities on a schedule. They have very comfortable, nice, well-kept rooms. The maintenance is excellent.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we truly appreciate your confidence in us.

November 29, 2015

By Barbara116288950

Harbour Village was really a nice facility, but I'm just not ready for it. From what I understand and from what I saw, it's a wonderful place. I saw the dining area had white linen tablecloths. I looked at a roomy two-bedroom apartment, but the only thing I didn't like about the apartments was they didn’t have washers and dryers in each one. It didn't have a dishwasher, but I can wash dishes if I have to. From the people that I saw and talked to, it seemed like a very nice place.

December 26, 2013

By Linda74982450

I was extremely impressed with Harbour Village. It's definitely my first choice. It was a little older but it was very clean. I thought the individual apartment was much nicer. Definitely, a place where I felt that my mom would be happy once she made the transition. It did have a stove and oven and it had a full fridge. The people who lived there seemed like they were very excited to show what they had at the facility and I thought that was wonderful. It seemed very much that they were very happy.

Memory Care Reviews for Harbour Village

• Transportation: Rcac And Cbrf

• Licenses: RCAC, CBRF
  • State Licenses: #12468 & #12469

About Harbour Village

Welcome to Harbour Village, a senior living community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. We are an age in place community on 7 1/2 acres of beautiful green space tucked away off Loomis Rd. in the historic village of Greendale.

We have an exquisite dining program that enhances our resident's quality of life. We also offer free transportation to all medical, dental and vision appointments along with weekly grocery store and pharmacy rides.

Map of Harbour Village