Aegis of Marymoor

Reviews of Aegis of Marymoor

Assisted Living Reviews for Aegis of Marymoor

April 05, 2012

By Nikki3

My experience with this nursing home has been nothing but positive. Upon my first visit the staff was so welcoming and understanding of our situation. They took all measures possible to make sure our loved one would feel comfortable and homey at the facility. The staff all went above and beyond what I expected them to in helping my elderly friend adjust to the stay, even providing her with her favorite special cooked meals and ice cream for dessert. They even took her down to the salon to get her hair and nails done, and to introduce her to all the other residents and staff persons. I am so glad we have found a place for her to stay that will both give us a piece of mind, and give her a place that will feel as close to home as possible while still providing her with the care and attention she needs.

Services and Amenities of Aegis of Marymoor

• Nurse On Staff: Available During Business Hours

About Aegis of Marymoor

Aegis of Marymoor is a senior living provider in Redmond, Washington that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Aegis of Marymoor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Aegis of Marymoor