Quail Park of Lynnwood

Reviews of Quail Park of Lynnwood

Assisted Living Reviews for Quail Park of Lynnwood

March 26, 2014

By caring020317

Quail Park of Lynnwood only opened last January, so it's a brand new center. The location and community is just very nice. It's a retirement, assisted and memory care community, but mom is in the memory care. Mom has a brand new room, and we brought her furniture. It's not even half full, because they haven't opened up the second floor. It's almost one caregiver to one person there. The fact that it's new means they're constantly learning. She's kind of in between assisted living and memory care, so we take care of her shower and we're not paying for extra medical service. I haven't eaten in the restaurant, but I've tried their snacks. They make cookies or bread every day. They're also putting up a fancier dining room. Every time I go there, it seemed like they're always interacting. The last time I was there, they were playing bingo. They take them on field trips, too. The only problem they have right now is maintaining housekeeping. I think that's very important in memory care. They are still in the learning process.

February 07, 2014

By Tim15

Quail Park of Lynnwood is a new facility. It's really close to my home. It's huge. It seemed like a really good place but I thought Mom would get lost in such a large place and not get the care that I wanted for her. It was a beautiful place though. It hasn't opened yet but when I walked in, the people there were really friendly. They were really attentive. They showed me the place. The rooms were very nice. They have small suites and then they have large apartments depending on what you can afford. The small suites have their own little kitchenette with marble countertops. With regards to dining facilities, they actually had three places to eat. They have a large dining room, a bar, and a coffee shop. Other amenities include their own theater, a workout room, and a library. It's just nice all-around facility. In the center of the facility, there is a garden area where people can go and do gardening and stuff if they wish. I was impressed with it, I just didn't think it would fit my mother's needs. Regarding activities, because they weren't opened yet, they wanted feedback from the residents there to see what kind of activities they would enjoy and then they're going to build a curriculum around that.

Costs for Quail Park of Lynnwood

Photos of Quail Park of Lynnwood

Services and Amenities of Quail Park of Lynnwood

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee: One Month's Room Rent

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Quail Park of Lynnwood

We have 85 Independent Living and Assisted Living apartments with 96 more under construction, along with 26 Independent Luxury Living retirement cottages also under construction.

Additionally, Quail Park of Lynnwood has 45 Memory Care Suites thoughtfully prepared to meet the specific needs of our Memory Care community. Our program caters to our Residents with a loving and secure environment that encourages independence.

The Amenities at Lynnwood:

• Quail Park at Your Service
  • Daily Nurse
  • 24-hour awake team
  • Maintenance 7 days a week
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • Concierge and Transportation

Feel like being pampered?

• Scrumptious Dining – 3-dining options, including our Signature Dining Experience™
  • Private Dining Room – available for family gatherings and special occasions
  • Weekly Housekeeping Services – free up your time for what’s important
  • Exercise Programs – including professionally staffed fitness and aquatic center
  • Relaxation Programs – including salon services, spa and massage therapy
  • Life Engagement Programs – including a full schedule of activities
  • Wellness Programs – featuring licensed wellness nurse and therapy group
  • Assisted Living – individualized care catered to your needs
  • Memory Care – highlighted by our Tribute Program
  • Scheduled Transportation – for shopping, outings and medical appointments
  • Concierge Services – for your convenience
  • Month to Month Rental Residences – no buy-in required

Quail Park of Lynnwood is close to I-5, Highway 99 and the ferries, in a quiet, hilltop location just minutes from the fabulous shopping at Alderwood Mall. We offer leisurely senior living at its best. You have your own private suite while enjoying the companionship of your pets and neighbors. It’s easy to see why we received the Readers’ Choice Award for Independent Living from the Everett Herald.

Map of Quail Park of Lynnwood