Chateau Pacific

Reviews of Chateau Pacific

Assisted Living Reviews for Chateau Pacific

June 25, 2013

By Ruth10

They would have to learn to care more for the people who lived there, than the money they were getting from them. When I told them I was leaving, they told me not to tell anybody about the place I was moving to. They threatened me for telling people that I was moving instead of wanting to know why.

November 26, 2012

By TD1

Very welcoming. The residents are friendly and welcomed my parents. The food is good and it is a beautiful place with friendly staff, gardens, luxury and lots of activities. They seem caring about each residents well being.

July 25, 2012

By syneyed

My experience was a good one. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. There were a few on-site amenities such as a game room and fish tanks to look at. The residents are welcome to roam the building, minus the memory care wing of course. They have an activities director and shuttles for the residents to get to off-site facilities. The shocker here was the price and location right next to a main highway. Needless to say, we moved on to somewhere else.

Services and Amenities of Chateau Pacific

• Pool

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Vegetarian

About Chateau Pacific

At Chateau Pacific, we actively work with residents to fulfill our promise to “live life on your terms”. We are committed to partnering with residents to create an individualized retirement lifestyle. We believe our model of customizing a resident’s retirement experience means residents live happier, healthier, longer lives.

Map of Chateau Pacific