Merrill Gardens at Kirkland

Reviews of Merrill Gardens at Kirkland

Assisted Living Reviews for Merrill Gardens at Kirkland

September 22, 2013

By Rose19

I really liked Merril Gardens. Their rooms were very nice. They had activities. I was impressed with their staff. However, I couldn't afford it.

June 25, 2013

By LaVerne 1

I've been staying here at Merrill Gardens for five years now and I like it here. I have lots of friends here. We have an activity director and he set something going on all the time. But staying here is too expensive.

June 29, 2012

By KittyKat22

The staff was extremely friendly and happy to assist. The rooms were spacious and very well maintained. Food service was great and many of the folks living there took advantage of having all their meals cooked and brought up for them in their rooms. Very clean, friendly place.

Independent Living Reviews for Merrill Gardens at Kirkland

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt
  • Renal

• About Merrill Gardens at Kirkland

Merrill gardens at Kirkland is located just a block east of lake Washington right in downtown Kirkland, Washington, steps to everything you could ever need or want. The community offers 115 well appointed apartments, studio, one and two bedroom, a fitness center, movie theater and wine bar & bistro to name a few of our outstanding features. We are walking distance to shopping, local restaurants, parks, swimming pool and banking all with in a small town feel.

Living at Merrill Gardens at Kirkland gives you the freedom to be yourself and then some! Our communities are a month to month rental, no buy in required. We include all utilities except for your telephone, cable television,once per week housekeeping and linen service, comfortable living areas and social meeting areas, one meal per day from our anytime dining served restaurant style along with a full kitchen or kitchenette in your apartment, 24 hour staff,available assisted living services, full activity program, resident call system in your apartments if needed and on site maintenance. Small pets are welcome!

Our location is close to Evergreen and Overlake medical centers for any of your health care needs and we provide scheduled transportation to and from your appointments. We also offer Concierge services and a beauty salon and barber shop to fit your busy lifestyle.

We know you will agree! Merrill Gardens at Kirkland is a one of a kind retirement community. Please contact us for a personalized tour.

Map of Merrill Gardens at Kirkland